Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe or not, it comes out cheaper if I order with Sideshow, plus I like to order the exclusives, plus I have over 5500 points at SSC. I just dropped the ball this time and didn't pre-order when I should've.

even bbts doesn't expect to get any more in. if you're in a pinch, pm me. i have an extra on order. (2 regs and 1 ex)

Get on the waitlist now and youll probably get one because if you look at Loki, his preorder has been sold out then "less than 30 remain" then sold out to now "less than 10 remain"

I did it too, I hope I can get enough cash by the time my dealer sends the invoice through paypal, can't believe that after 2 years and in less of 1 year I ordered 4 figures from HT, it wasn't in my plans XD

I did it too, I hope I can get enough cash by the time my dealer sends the invoice through paypal, can't believe that after 2 years and in less of 1 year I ordered 4 figures from HT, it wasn't in my plans XD

Only four....4!!!.. Try 18!

18..wow that's crazy !!! Congrats..so what is the list comprised of ?

In the past year, ive preordered all the avengers( two mark viis ), all the dkr( two dx12, 2 cw and 2 dx11), the 1/4 batman and bd terminator..not a cheap hobby...

Then the new ones like ip, mk 42, tony stark etc...

It's funny I got into Hot Toys around March-April 2011 and from that time until March 2012 the only figure I got was the Captain America First Avenger MMS156. I actually had pre-ordered a few others but cancelled and decided to only focus on 3 lines (Cap, Batman Nolan Trilogy, and Iron Man)

Since April 2012 I have ordered 7 figures.
1) Iron Man Mark 1 2.0
2) Rescue Cap
3) Avengers Cap
4) Joker DX 11
5) Batman DX 12
6) Iron Monger
7) Bane

Still on PO
1) Iron Man Mark VII
2) Tony Stark Armor Test
3) Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damage)

2012 was a VERY expensive year and it shifted over to 2013.

Figures I'm waiting for are (and hoping for):
1) Whiplash Mark II
2) Jim Gordon Trenchcoat version
3) Tony Stark Race Suit
4) Batman Begins DX

In the past year, ive preordered all the avengers( two mark viis ), all the dkr( two dx12, 2 cw and 2 dx11), the 1/4 batman and bd terminator..not a cheap hobby...

Then the new ones like ip, mk 42, tony stark etc...

It's funny I got into Hot Toys around March-April 2011 and from that time until March 2012 the only figure I got was the Captain America First Avenger MMS156. I actually had pre-ordered a few others but cancelled and decided to only focus on 3 lines (Cap, Batman Nolan Trilogy, and Iron Man)

Since April 2012 I have ordered 7 figures.
1) Iron Man Mark 1 2.0
2) Rescue Cap
3) Avengers Cap
4) Joker DX 11
5) Batman DX 12
6) Iron Monger
7) Bane

Still on PO
1) Iron Man Mark VII
2) Tony Stark Armor Test
3) Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damage)

2012 was a VERY expensive year and it shifted over to 2013.

Figures I'm waiting for are (and hoping for):
1) Whiplash Mark II
2) Jim Gordon Trenchcoat version
3) Tony Stark Race Suit
4) Batman Begins DX

We are all similar since I too, started this expensive hobby about May of 2012. Currently, I own...

Avengers IM MKVI
Odin
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Avengers Cpt. America
Superman
Batman DX12
Avengers Black Widow
Avengers Thor
Iron Monger
3A Halo Bambaland Spartan

Still on PO...

IM MKVII
Loki
Hulk
Coulson
BD IM MKVII
ASM

Future orders...\ available now...

3 Halo Carter
Joker DX11

I need a second job. :lecture

4 figures is nothing to talk about.

to some it might be..

:goodpost:
It depends entirely on the person. Four is a lot for me, taking into account my age and how much money I choose to spend in a particular way. At 200+ a pop for Hot Toys figures, it's a lot of money whichever way you look at it, and some people are less willing to spend their extra funds on "dolls" or "glorified action figures" than others.

One of my most anticipated figures. I still need to get that accessory set for Tony as well.

Think this will actually hit in June?

I am on the waitlist for the BD version. If it converts, I will set it up next to this. I have the exclusive on order with SSC. I think they'll look great next to each other.

Back