Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ewww... ____. was thinking of posing the hammer in his left hand so I don't end up forcing the strap through the right hand hole over and over... Not sure how much easier or better it would be though.

a good trick is when you put his hammer in his right (red hand), fold the strap with the handle and just slide it thru. You shouldn't have any problems.

Decided to try and take a few more pics. I don't like using the flash on my camera (or artificial lighting) as it makes the picture too bright, but with the current weather here where I am....natural light is pretty dull.

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC01000-1.jpg

No, but they made him for the cosbaby avengers stuff. My guess is we will see him sooner rather than later.

Getting a Nick Fury figure isn't a big deal nor is it the same as not getting the main Bad Guy from Thor or the Avengers movies.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that getting a Cosbaby doesn't automatically mean we'll get a 1/6 figure.
I'm not saying we won't, we probably will. I'm just saying the Cosbaby doesn't really mean anything. :)

Back