Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you jye4ever. One would think with all that goes into making a figure they couldn't miss something like that. I could never put my finger on why it was off, but after seeing these mods, it seems too obvious now.

I agree with you jye4ever. One would think with all that goes into making a figure they couldn't miss something like that. I could never put my finger on why it was off, but after seeing these mods, it seems too obvious now.

I'm guessing they were going off pre-final production photos :dunno

This mod is required so that his look matches the final official appearance.

This is no simple mod for your guilty pleasures....ohhhh no no no :nono

This is a Mandatory Mod :lol

Mandatory mod is right! It's making me consider (only slightly though) displaying him with the helmet on.

This is a Mandatory Mod :lol

This is the truth. I couldn't stop thinking about the mod all afternoon.

I was actually drawing a picture of movie Thor, by looking at my hot toys version posed. I only got done with drawing his face/head/helmet, and I was like screw this...I'm doing the mod before I finish this artwork.

Mandatory mod is right! It's making me consider (only slightly though) displaying him with the helmet on.

Displaying him with the Helmet is the only way for me. I might take it off every now-and-then, but my two favorite versions of Thor are his classic and modern look. Since seeing the wings off the helm while doing the mod, I'm seriously thinking about buying a spare head, extra Helmet, T-800 body, extra Hammer, a long with any of accessory/fabric I can get my hands on to make a 1/6 Modern Thor. I've been looking for ideas for his modern Helmet, and I've come across Ignite's Ceasar helmet, and I'm thinking about taking the wings off of it, and attaching it to the extra Helmet. I wasn't so sure I could pull off a kitbash of Modern Thor. Still don't know about the cloths, might have to make them. But now it's not seeming so far fetched after this mod gave me that idea.

Last edited:
So are you gluing the wings in the same place, you’re only rotating them forward? Because it looks to me like the wings are being brought forward.

I too did the mod! Just got him today I like him a lot now only other beefs are the skinny legs and loose leg and ankles and cape falling out...

Mod is mandatory, screw a second helmet rip those things off sand and glue and you are done.

I agree with the legs, tried putting advanced thigh pieces on, but his pants would "barely" go over them. Once I got them up they were so tight that I thought his pants were going to rip. He looked better, but I still took them off. Like to never got it done, the whole business took hours. :(

Is m.y.online a good seller?

Has anyone bought from them?

I just won a bid for GR's leather jacket in their eBay store.

:cuckoo:

i hope their power seller status and almost perfect feedback score is a somewhat safe 'guarantee' coz i already spent $30 on that thor helmet.

kung hindi isusumbong ko sila kay batman.

congrats on that jacket, ser

Yeah Finally!!!
DSC07518.jpg

You guys buying extra helmets is it because you want to have a fully in tact thor unmodded in case you decide to sell? Or is it just because you are afraid to mess it up durin the mod? If so save your money people trust me it's not that hard.

Hell I'm almost entrerly sure I'll sell thor some day and still don't see the need to drop 30 bucks on a spare helmet.

Definitely liking Thor a lot better now, good call on the helmet mid freaks, good call.

Is m.y.online a good seller?

Has anyone bought from them?

I just won a bid for GR's leather jacket in their eBay store.

:cuckoo:

They are EXELLENT people!! I get almost all my Ht parts for my customs and kitbash and pecial YAN the guy he own the place is a nice person!! :)

You guys buying extra helmets is it because you want to have a fully in tact thor unmodded in case you decide to sell? Or is it just because you are afraid to mess it up durin the mod? If so save your money people trust me it's not that hard.

Hell I'm almost entrerly sure I'll sell thor some day and still don't see the need to drop 30 bucks on a spare helmet.

Definitely liking Thor a lot better now, good call on the helmet mid freaks, good call.

I was worried i might slip with the dremel or something. Plus if i ever had to sell him, not that i want to i love this figure :)

I ordered an extra to mod because I like to keep my figures original, but I also like for them to look better if possible. So if I’m going to change/mod something I’d rather be able to put it back in factory condition when ever needed. I also believe if I were going to sell it in the future having an altered helmet may or may not lessen the value. Who knows someone could try to use that as an excuse to ask less, pay less or even file a claim.

Back