Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys know that custom isnt something that'll fall apart with one touch? Looks a little brittle imo.

Also, I dig this guy. I'll wait till final product pics to order it. If he sucks, i'll pass. But I think he'll rock.

Hot Toys + Spidey = Happiness for me.

I like this figure, and I've pre-ordered it from SSC, but I do have some concerns:
1. The webbing around the body is too silvery, or just too bright
2. The waist seems too big
3. The thighs are too thick
4. The boots look way too plastic and non-poseable.

Will Hot Toys fix these things? I think so. If not, I'm sure I will still like it ALOT.

not sure been posted here or not, just share wif u guyz..

Is the so-called "great power comes great responsibility", this sentence out for Spider-Man, but is also applied to the Hot Toys can. As the technology upgrade, the fans more and more stringent requirements on the Figure, Hot Toys is the rare never disappointing, the introduction of a more than one look like a real movable Figure. Difficult challenge again recently, as the chosen superhero Spider-Man series, the newest member of MMS, both activity and shirt as the real spiders are leading the industry, this "Zhizhu Jing" It's really a great temptation to!

Close shirt half full test: as the classic Marvel heroes, Spider-Man Figure countless of them to Medicom's 12 "most popular. But after the kind played, you will find that Medicom has get rid of a thick fabric clothing habits, so that Figure only have the form, when swing is difficult to stretch. this HT excels, is the new design of the spider shirt; a factory, said the new shirt after six months of repeated testing, the first book to do both body, have a high degree of pull, but also not without sewing zippers, can not do by hand are a little sloppy. In order to increase as the real, HT also add floral patterns from the fabric and reflective effects, and to make clothes by Epoxy Technology the spider web, spider similarity and movie costumes something to fight shirt.

Play black free Goof: ferrite, although the only general TrueType Body, although there are 30 joint ferrite, but after wearing elastic clothing garment, do not burst any difficult moves shirt, the most careful of is companies To avoid joint exposed, the more the spider wearing a shirt under a black dress base, the opportunity will be revealed the secret to a minimum. In addition, of course, want to play Spider-Man spinning, do it before the little Figure, HT 7 is especially made of spider silk, where "something happens" can be incorporated into the wrist position one by one to simulate the effect of spinning. Platform with the gift box is also commendable, is not an ordinary oval on the blackboard, but the third episode of the rooftop reference design, the volume of large and then there is the old, put first-class post.

12994_1291643367m1C9.jpg

12994_1291643368sfxX.jpg

12994_12916433703469.jpg

12994_12916433851Rj1.jpg

12994_129164339286Fz.jpg

12994_1291643393N057.jpg

12994_1291643397CHcZ.jpg

Looks good in those new pics, but yeah...you could really fool someone into thinking HT used a plain white color for that web pattern, though to be fair the bright environs in those photos doesn't help.

How do you guys know that custom isnt something that'll fall apart with one touch? Looks a little brittle imo.

Well, look at the way it's posed and how it is being held (by the ankle).That should be some indication.

i think they still need to improve on the stitching

That's the least of my concern. There are more pressing offenders afoot. As long as it doesn't start tearing and fraying at the seams.

is the silver webbing on the costume accurate to the film? I'm hoping they make it darker.

Who ever posed the figure for those magazine shots didn't do the figure justice. IMO not a lot of classic "Spidey" poses more generic poses. Come on Milk (whoever), it is Spiderman :slap

Back