Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Symbiote will have a base that joins with this one so you can pose them back to back?

The church base should come with black Spidey in the first place. HT evil plan to have people buy both is to include it with the red / blue version but not with the Symbiote version. Kinda like the SC T-1000 extra sculpt....muhaa haa haa.

Of course I don't know however, it is really a good idea :wink1:

Who ever posed the figure for those magazine shots didn't do the figure justice. IMO not a lot of classic "Spidey" poses more generic poses. Come on Milk (whoever), it is Spiderman :slap

Maybe it can't be posed anyway else. It doesn't looks like very poseable to be Spidey IMO :(

-Is this the best (movie based) Spidey figure to date? Yes, it wasn't quite difficult.
-Is this the best Spidey figure Hot Toys could offer nowadays? NO.

Maybe it can't be posed anyway else. It doesn't looks like very poseable to be Spidey IMO :(

-Is this the best (movie based) Spidey figure to date? Yes, it wasn't quite difficult.
-Is this the best Spidey figure Hot Toys could offer nowadays?
NO.

:lecture Spot on

Stiil looks like some movie+comic mix.
Meh this is awesome figure but... I dont like it as is :(((((((

WOW, the pre-order is already sold out at BBTS, I gotta feeling this one is gonna go fast and jump in value big time after release....

I hope this will follow T1000, and will be out in like 2 month time, comsidering the fact that its a pretty simple figure, compared to other releases.

Some of those Milk pictures make him look better, and some. . .don't. I would be really interested in sitting in on HT's creative meetings where the decision was made to go with the plastic boots.

I wonder if Symbiote will have a base that joins with this one so you can pose them back to back?
You could just buy another one of these (I don't see this accessory costing much on the secondary market) and stick one next to the other. Not sure how another base might "join" by the looks of it, though you never know.

WOW, the pre-order is already sold out at BBTS, I gotta feeling this one is gonna go fast and jump in value big time after release....
It would almost surprise me if it didn't. Because that's what Hot Toys do.

12994_12916433851Rj1.jpg
Hopefully this neck seam will be moved to the sides instead of front and back for the production release. Never noticed this until now, but it is a bit jarring to see close up.

156740_466373407343_58690437343_6039736_7631442_n.jpg

156598_466374112343_58690437343_6039754_8317696_n.jpg

151023_466376427343_58690437343_6039816_7601531_n.jpg

It looks to me like he is on something like an Advanced TT, which is all wrong for this character. His thighs are huge. But really he's to muscular in general. He shouldn't have biceps like that. If they had put him on a slim TT instead it would have made a huge difference, and I may have ordered this.

What about boots like the ones of HT Goemon? Wouldn't work better?

That would be awesome.

I dunno Maglor, I don't agree, I think it looks great and has just the right amount of muscles. Do you think it could be an advanced TT with the thigh add ons?

No I don't think it's the advanced tt with the thigh add ons. I used this body on my custom deadpool and the thighs look way different. It could be the same torso and upper body though, just not the thighs.

I dunno Maglor, I don't agree, I think it looks great and has just the right amount of muscles. Do you think it could be an advanced TT with the thigh add ons?

Not sure, but that's what it reminds me of.

This looks right to me in terms of dimensions and muscle size:

2epu8wo.jpg

I think this is a slim TT. ^^^

156740_466373407343_58690437343_6039736_7631442_n.jpg

Compare the biceps.

Looks ____ing awesome to me! And glad i ordered at toys2, no way do i wanna wait any longer than i have to for this.

I know right as a huge spidey fan i need this now and i've been waiting for the perfect spidey figure and i don't have have the money to get sideshow statue's and I REALLLY REALLY love spidey....huff huff. Did i mention i'm excited.:monkey2

That Spidey does appear to have the TrueType advance body with the extra thigh muscle parts. But I don't really have an issue with that body. Yeah, Spidey is skinny, but he has well defined muscles that might not translate using the skinny body. The extra thigh muscles seem to go a little far, though.

Not sure if it's the reason, but all the flexible footwear from HT is in black. Also none of them have paint applications. The line work would most definitely fall off from the flexing. Still wish it was fabric though. Love how the feet look on that custom.

reviewgoemon15.jpg

Batman%20boots%20details%201.jpg

review_saizo_7.jpg

Back