Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

spidermanblacksuit4.jpg

Nice work!

damn, great PS for the black costume. After looking at the pics some more; i still hope they at least change the Spider symbol.

Spidey is like Iron Man in that I think the actors that played or are playing them are perfect and really brought the roles to life its the suits that matter.

Oh yeah, hahahaha, I know about the spider but ____ that. I'm just bored and decided to mess around and see what a HT version would sorta look like. I want to spend a little more time on one of these to make it look like a glossy skin (rubbery) instead of fabric.

Last one.

spidermanblacksuit5.jpg

:gah: Those thighs drive me crazy!

To answer the question about this, Toys2 is the official North American Distributor of Hot Toys products. Sideshow used to get their shipments from Toys2 as well although someone mentioned a while back that thanks to the constant collaboration between HT and SSC that they get their stuff direct. Toys2 will get any HT product first in the states then it trickles down from there. The other usually goes:

Release:
ToyHunters (HT's own brick and mortar store)
Asian Sellers and Dealers (eBay, etc)
Toys2
SSC
SSC's afflitates like AlterEgo, Razor's Edge, etc.

Where does Big Bad Toy Store fall in there?

Quick question. What material was the film suit made from because it looks more pvc/ plastic like in the film and the figure looks more of a cotton material?

Where does Big Bad Toy Store fall in there?

At the very end of the list, and typically by at least a month.

Their prices are nearly always at the top end, they get their figures in after just about everyone else, they have no reward scheme... and yet their 'pile of loot' feature and their awesome customer service keeps me coming back :)

Yep, BBTS has been gauranteed satisfaction for me; they resolve any issue extremely quickly with no hassle. Whenever I need to get something and am worried something might go wrong, I go with them.

Spidey is like Iron Man in that I think the actors that played or are playing them are perfect and really brought the roles to life its the suits that matter.

Iron Man is my favorite Marvel Character and tied overall for my favorite comic character. So for that license I want the Marks, multiples to show off all styles. For Spidey I like the character so just the one is okay. I probably won't even go BD (which is probably coming unless there is a Tobey issue) but for IM, I follow the line until its end.

Iron Man is my favorite Marvel Character and tied overall for my favorite comic character. So for that license I want the Marks, multiples to show off all styles. For Spidey I like the character so just the one is okay. I probably won't even go BD (which is probably coming unless there is a Tobey issue) but for IM, I follow the line until its end.

I'm with ya on all accounts. I'll get this version and a Black but that will be it as far as Spidey goes. Iron Man I will be getting the all the versions they make cause well they're fraking awesome.

2nd or 3rd Q will be a long time. My most anticipated figure thus far. A lot considering Mark VI, Ghost Rider, T1 and Barney Ross are on my list as well.

Back