Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gigerfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
MMS143

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man Limited Edition Collectible Figurine special features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Spider-Man in the Spider-Man 3 movie
- Modified TrueType body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Five (5) pairs of interchangeable palms with silvery cobweb pattern including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
- One (1) pair of palms for cobweb holding
- One (1) pair of palms for climbing

Costume:
- One (1) red- and blue-color Spider-Man suit covering the head with silvery cobweb pattern on the head and red part of the upper body, together with small black spider icon in the front and large red spider icon at the back of the upper body
- One (1) pair of red-color silvery cobweb patterned boots

Accessories:
- A total of five (5) long narrow strips of cobweb including:
- Two (2) for imitating the flying scene
- Two (2) of cobweb shooting
- One (1) of cobweb opening

Figurine Stage/ Stand:
- Figurine stage imitating part of the clock tower in the movie
- Figurine stand with Spider-Man nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2-3, 2011

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Spider-Man, and all related characters, TM & © 2010 Marvel Entertainment, LLC and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Spider-Man 3, the Movie © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.

PD1339407042r04.jpg

PD1339407064hvC.jpg

PD13394070830Sp.jpg

PD1339407113lIK.jpg

PD1339406891Ond.jpg

PD1339407159Clr.jpg

PD1339407175pK8.jpg

PD1339407195ACr.jpg

PD133940713208Q.jpg

PD1339407218GS2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS134 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

I think its cool that you can get the upside down pose. That would look awesome in a display.

Pretty much what I expected from a first release Spidey. I'll definitely buy it and eventually, it'll be replaced with a version from the first 2 movies with black webbing and more articulation. But I still can't wait to get this guy on my shelf for now, either way:rock Cap/Iron Man/Thor on 1 shelf and Spidey, Hulk, & most likely Wolverine on another....:drool

Looks like a cheap pair of pajamas to me. Which I guess is movie accurate. But the facemask looks especially cheap. Body and articulation look great though.

i thought Landa was 134...

either way...EPIC

I think it is one of the better figures of spiderman made so far that at least the costume actually fits as well as the mask with out to noticeably weird creases or extra fabric making it look awkward.

I am not counting on a more elaborate release. I imagine they will be focusing on the reboot. They started work on this before SM4 got dumped.
Don't care either way though - this looks great to me.

As I said before this figure looks pretty damn awesome. Just another example of HT knocking it out of the park with Marvel figures. The best spides representation made in 1:6th scale ever.

But I still can't wait to get this guy on my shelf for now, either way:rock Cap/Iron Man/Thor on 1 shelf and Spidey, Hulk, & most likely Wolverine on another....:drool

Yeah, gonna make for a nice display. Mentioned that earlier to Ill Jedi on twitter that I can't wait to have my HT Marvel setup.

Back