Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what limited edition means on Toys2 website? This figure, Mark IV and a few others say limited edition. I thought HT just dropped a boat load of figures nothing really limited about them.

It means there will be less produced than standard editions

Examples:

Wolvie and Blade both limited both gone.

Hot Toys will produce fewer of the mark 4 in favor of the Mark 6 since its basically the same mold (with some adjustments) Which means the Mark 4 will start to disappear sooner than the Mark 6

I just pre-ordered mine cheaper at Onesixthbruce for £119 :yess:

That's almost $240 in US currency. Which is $100 more expensive than anyone in the states is going to pay. That's one thing that struck me about London when I visited, how incredibly expensive everything is compared to both the US and the rest of Europe.

Yeah, that didn't seem like a good price to me, either. Seems like it would be much cheaper to buy from a Hong Kong-based seller and just eat high shipping costs.

Yes for you guys it may not be a good price but trust me for us Brits this is a fantastic price

It means there will be less produced than standard editions

Examples:

Wolvie and Blade both limited both gone.

Hot Toys will produce fewer of the mark 4 in favor of the Mark 6 since its basically the same mold (with some adjustments) Which means the Mark 4 will start to disappear sooner than the Mark 6

Either one and done (ie Wolverine , Blade) and cost a fortune after sold out OR using same mold (ie IM) because another Spidey figure wil be hitting. Coolness

I don't know of any real evidence that those "limited edition" figures are actually rarer than any others. It could just be that they are off-limits for a 2nd run (like we saw with T1 T-800). HT keeps production numbers so close to the vest, that unless they release something with a clear number produced (con exclusives, the first Batman and Superman), we really have no idea.

I got no real demand for this figure but...Wondering what kind of poses your can get out of it. The upside down one is awesome. But I feel like the hands might look a little weird...like rich man's mego hands.

First two movies were great.

This Spidey looks great to me. I have a 12" or 1:6 scale Spidey made by Toy Biz...and it's not good. The mask is rubber, and you have to practically shove his head inside the mask to get it over Peter Parker's head. I think my only wish for this Hot Toys Spidey would be a switch-out head sculpt with Tobey McGuire's likeness. Also what about the "black costume" in this set as an exclusive or even a non-exclusive extra for fans?

people going on about how "big" his thighs look.

If you go back and re-read some of the Translated press releases, hot toys said they put a bodysuit on under the spidey suit to "help hide his joints"

that's also going to make him look bigger as well.

Also what about the "black costume" in this set as an exclusive or even a non-exclusive extra for fans?

That was a Photoshop.

When they do release the black suit ..it will be a normal mms release.."might" have a parker head(but it would be the emo look, and who the hell would want that??) but that would ____ up the neck area i'd imagine.

people going on about how "big" his thighs look.

If you go back and re-read some of the Translated press releases, hot toys said they put a bodysuit on under the spidey suit to "help hide his joints"

that's also going to make him look bigger as well.

I don't want excuses, I want normal sized thighs! :cuss

I don't want excuses, I want normal sized thighs! :cuss

Then get yourself a Thigh Master and stop eating fast food.

ThighMaster.jpg
:monkey3 :nana: ;)

Back