Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some proper photos with my camera today

Truly great figures

sxxz.jpg

7g57.jpg

Stunning. Obviously I army build T-800s but I appreciate this, just 2 core looks well posed in a nicely lit display case.

Yeah the 136 is still my all time favourite HT fig.
I think I'm in the same boat. Just the mixture of film, character, and execution. They've done "better" and fancier figures, but none that I like so much that I can think of. I might prefer Hicks from Aliens as a character, but the figure is lacking in many ways.

I think I'm in the same boat. Just the mixture of film, character, and execution. They've done "better" and fancier figures, but none that I like so much that I can think of. I might prefer Hicks from Aliens as a character, but the figure is lacking in many ways.

I don't remember seeing your opinion on the DX13 since it came out. Whatcha reckon, even setting aside your preference for T1.

Amazing figure. One of Hot Toys' best, easily. I'm still tempted by it, even though I'm trying hard to avoid figures from films I don't love the most. T2 is one I enjoy quite a bit, but it isn't in the top tier of films I love.

They are notoriously hard to get a hold of, a lot of members including myself use the DX0 jacket.

Best bet is to keep looking on evilbay or the want to buy/ for sale section here in case someone is willing to part with theirs

They are notoriously hard to get a hold of, a lot of members including myself use the DX0 jacket.

Best bet is to keep looking on evilbay or the want to buy/ for sale section here in case someone is willing to part with theirs

Thanks

:gah:Hope HT makes this version again in 1/6 and not just 1/4

No problem Kam

I didn't know that kara I will most likely grab one Is the fit any different on the mms20 body?

I actually haven't even put it on my figure yet (waiting for my modded head), but in pics I've seen elsewhere it looks pretty close. I think the jacket's tailoring is slightly different, though.

got my hot toys terminator today. Will post pics later. :thud:

Now I need a police station one, this will look lonely without him.

Where can I get a custom head for police shotout showing the endo eye, custom gargoyles or the final head in the tank chase? anyone in sideshowfreaks?

thanks in advance

Back