Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my second Tech Noir spare items arrived today and now he is complete. He is on a TTM-20 with Bane's arms as the TTM-20 arms went to Bane.

Man the difference between the two bodies is HUGE. I knew that Arnie was a lot slimmer in T2 but the difference from the original Tech Noir body and the TTM-20 is quite something especially on the chest and back but overall I'm happy.

Anyways here is my second Tech Noir T-800 (the TTM-20 is the clean T-800) -

Nice looking figures. The difference in body size isn't that noticeable with the jacket, but you can definitely see a difference with a DX10 & MMS-117 standing next to each other in the leathers.

Nice looking figures. The difference in body size isn't that noticeable with the jacket, but you can definitely see a difference with a DX10 & MMS-117 standing next to each other in the leathers.

Thanks for the nice complements buddy. :hi5:

Yeah with the Jacket on it is not that noticeable and I may be wrong but I think the TTM-20 body may be just a tad bit taller than the MMS body.

But who cares they look badass. :rock

My Hot Toys Terminator collection, just waiting for the DX13 (Barney Ross is usually in this display but he is not badass enough) -

Oh and if the DX10 is looking a bit black and blue then that is because of the kicking he has taken since the DX13 came out. :lol

Lovin the pics everyone :clap

Here are my T1 figs:

DSCF2001_zps3a1c8341.jpg
DSCF2002_zps61be73ce.jpg
DSCF2003_zpsb4601d49.jpg
DSCF2004_zps4b4859c8.jpg

Now if only HT would release a Kyle Reese & Police Shootout/Battle Damaged T1 :pray:

Commando is doing it, and just sent me some shots this morning! There was a little mishap with the nose that I am going to try to fix with some epoxy putty and paint matching, so my custom may take a bit longer to get fully put together, but the eye looks glorious! Very excited about this.

Oh cool, you got Commando to do the eye mod. Those heads look great. That's the only what I would have done the PS bash. The blood drip would have driven me nuts.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

No, I think that was the Battle Damaged Endo with the skull base. I have the clean Endo version, Its a shame HT have not done a die-cast 1.6 endo yet.

I think hes talking of the Aoshima Endoskeleton?
HTs made two versions of the T800 Endo - A clean one with standard HT stand, and battle damaged version with a skull base stand(which I own).

I think hes talking of the Aoshima Endoskeleton?
HTs made two versions of the T800 Endo - A clean one with standard HT stand, and battle damaged version with a skull base stand(which I own).

Ok, someone a few weeks back was selling one on EBay and said it was a rare one that HT only released in Japan. Either way that is cool looking. I hope they do another one because I'd like to get one.

Question for people doing all those awesome Police Shout-out custom bashes. What kind of sunglasses are you using?
The headsculpt seems wider than the average 1/6 sized head, so I don't think most will fit.

IC. What about using sunglasses from other HT T2 figures? Those sculpts should have the same 'thickness'.

Those won't work as there the wrong type and the old MMS01 hamburger face t-800 actually came with gargoyles but there to big from what I'm told, however if you can't get the commando custom garg's than the one in this set is an ok alt option

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIACI-S02

There not perfect but have a good shape and fit the head fine, you could also darken them to your liking with paint or a black marker maybe.

Not the right head here but just to get an idea

civilan002_zps13377b8b.jpg

but yeah commandos are the best

updatet-800031_zps676bc746.jpg

updatet-800029_zpsca3641d6.jpg

updatet-800027_zpsb76877ab.jpg

updatet-800030_zps22345b84.jpg

updatet-800025_zps3f8ec981.jpg

Back