Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Displayed. I think he knew I was knew to the board and I could be gyped... new here not to collecting...

Yeah I too would have this over the DX13, This was one of my early HT pick ups + I like Arnie as the relentless bad Terminator.

All that stuff in T2, 'Come with me if you want to live', making him stand on one leg etc. :cuckoo:

Give me T1 Terminator any day.

Now if only HT would pull their finger out and give us a PS shootout/Battle Damaged DX of this bad boy :exactly:

DSCF1475.jpg

DSCF2004_zps4b4859c8.jpg

Too be honest I love T1 more then T2 but for me the DX-13 (will) trump this figure good as it.

Sadly I am still waiting for my DX-13 so I can't say that with 100% certainty yet lol.

Nice setup and collection.

I think you need to push the head down on to the neck a little bit more on your Tech Noir version.

What pants did you use on your police shootout version?
It looks like the same pants that I used, the enterBay che Guevara pants

Thanks. You could be right about the neck. For some reason the neck peg on these muscle bodies gives me fits. Those are the Guevara pants on the police shootout version.

Yeah that is a fantastic badass display you have there karamazov80. :yess:

I really hope this is the year or announced that HT release the PS T1 T-800 figure. :pray:

Thanks guys. I actually have a modded Commando head in my possession, but it needs a bit of work before I take pics. The skin tone was a bit dark, and there was a ding in the nose I tried to fix. At this point, I need to repaint it the lighter skin tone so it looks right on the figure.

Looking forward to seeing it all painted up mate.

I'm really jealous of all the custom PS T-800 figures so HT better get a move on.

Honestly, except for the sunglasses it is not very hard to kitbash a PS version. Parts seem readily available (doens't mean cheap).

But agreed, that display looks damn fine.

Attention whore, to get more subscribers on his YouTube page lol
But Your ps custom rocks.

Honestly, except for the sunglasses it is not very hard to kitbash a PS version. Parts seem readily available (doens't mean cheap).

But agreed, that display looks damn fine.

No way its easy mate.
Some parts are available but expensive but other are just hard to find
First the hs gotta repaint it, and rewrk the eye to show the endo.
The gargoyles glasses and the accurate jacket, saturday toys or MMS 02, Track down an ar18.
No easy by my standards :)

Very nice Kara, great shots.

Check out this video for my PS kitbash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrzjN-wrIs&feature=youtu.be

Nope, its not my video. Someone stole my pics from here and is masquerading them as his own. TheSkull brought my attention to it.

I would recognise the figure as my own even without the 'only one in existance' diorama he's standing in! :lol

Wow. Apparently your old pic is now an update on Hot Toys' progress.

Very nice Kara, great shots.

Check out this video for my PS kitbash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrzjN-wrIs&feature=youtu.be

Nope, its not my video. Someone stole my pics from here and is masquerading them as his own. TheSkull brought my attention to it.

I would recognise the figure as my own even without the 'only one in existance' diorama he's standing in! :lol

Just posted this in the comments of that video :wave

"That's not your figure . It belongs to my buddy ADEV on The Sideshow Freaks . You stole his photos."

Attention whore, to get more subscribers on his YouTube page lol
But Your ps custom rocks.

No way its easy mate.
Some parts are available but expensive but other are just hard to find
First the hs gotta repaint it, and rewrk the eye to show the endo.
The gargoyles glasses and the accurate jacket, saturday toys or MMS 02, Track down an ar18.
No easy by my standards :)

Thanks Olbert.

As regards the ease or not of making a PS T-800 custom - its easier than making a young John figure at least. I've done it twice now (albeit this time without a custom head with an endo eye and the blood removed). Its even easier than doing a Pescadero Sarah Connor. You wouldn't think it but it is. Sheer luck that I got mine a few years back from another boardie which had sweatpants that I cannot for the life of me find anywhere else.

Wow. Apparently your old pic is now an update on Hot Toys' progress.

I think he must be taking commissions for building a PS custom or something. Its a bit dodgy though to pretend someone else's figure is the 'prototype' you've been working on, I wouldn't trust someone who does that. Fact is he may not have done anything at all and is just stringing them along till he gets their money.

Just posted this in the comments of that video :wave

"That's not your figure . It belongs to my buddy ADEV on The Sideshow Freaks . You stole his photos."

Cheers Ecko :D He'll probably just delete the comment though as he did a comment that Skull made.

Back