Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchased MMS117 and MMS136 recast heads on EB. The faces actually aren’t too bad... but the hair.... The 117 has a horrible seam going from one ear to the other. Anyone else picked these up? Pretty cheap though so not like I lost a lot of $$.

They're wrong but every other head is just wrong in another kind of way. You basically can't win at 1:6 - there is no truly great headsculpt, official or otherwise. Enterbay's battle-damaged head at 1:4 is the best there currently is.

They're wrong but every other head is just wrong in another kind of way. You basically can't win at 1:6 - there is no truly great headsculpt, official or otherwise. Enterbay's battle-damaged head at 1:4 is the best there currently is.

Yup, none are perfect, some are better than others and one corrects an issue and creates a new one LOL, in the end you have to accept them for what they are. It would be nice to get some updated heads, but all we get is re-casted same old same old, I'm surprised no one created a T5 Young T-800 head, maybe one with BD and one clean.

Last edited:
Yeah, the 136 must have gotten in a bar fight on his way to my house.:rotfl 9EDF7CC9-705E-4525-84C6-A3F4CFB61A94.jpg

Just ordered the Enterbay. Got it for a decent price. Wish I would have picked it up when it was cheap, but I had no plan of going 1:4.

I just kept seeing it in photos and couldn’t help myself.

I have it and it is one of the best Terminator collectible IMO. My only problem with it is the paint at the metal part of the chest, arm and knee. Other than that it is pretty much perfect and it has IMO the best Arnold sculpt out there.

There's a few things I don't like about it if I were to really go into it but I've never once regretted buying it. It's the best action figure likeness of Arnie you can get, albeit with half his face missing.

I know I can’t figure out why they would do so well on the headsculpt and then half ass the paint on the rest of the endo parts.

they definitely did it to see where it would be discussed - it EB T2 thread or in HT T1.

I got one from Toy Anxiety recently because I eventually intend to copy you and P. with the BD work on my arm surgery figure. I wanted a spare to keep in stock condition for that figure.

Back