Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone manage to find the correct studs for this figure?

Are you talking about the studs on the back of the jacket and elbow? I did purchase what I believe are studs that are pretty darn close. It was a while ago and I haven't gotten around to doing the jackets like I wanted to. Big plans.....you know how that is. I can't remember if they were 2mm or 3mm pyramidal studs. There was only one person on ebay selling them that small at the time.

Are you talking about the studs on the back of the jacket and elbow? I did purchase what I believe are studs that are pretty darn close. It was a while ago and I haven't gotten around to doing the jackets like I wanted to. Big plans.....you know how that is. I can't remember if they were 2mm or 3mm pyramidal studs. There was only one person on ebay selling them that small at the time.

Hi, Yes those are the ones. I'll have to try to measure them.

Couldn't find the seller I bought the studs from, but here are the studs themselves. They were actually designed to be applied to fingernails. It wasn't until just now that I questioned exactly what you meant by the correct studs. If you want studs to replace ones that have fallen off, these aren't for you These are about 50% smaller. The originals are way out of scale with the ones in the movie. My plan was to use these to customize a couple of jackets to make them more accurate.
001.JPG

Last edited:
Got the UlliPekka Tech Noir heads. This is the squinting one.

SSF.jpg

Bad phone picture, "flattens" out the colors a bit. but you can get a pretty good feel what it's like.

What's the consensus about using a phicen m35 on a m136?
I was looking at my m136 last night and even if I bought a m35 body for an arrival pose it got me thinking what it I dressed him with m136 clothes (+mms238 boots)?
Does it look good?

Yeah I kinda feel the same as I Did it.
It looks cool overall but something about the arms being too big annoys
I was thinking about getting a m34 as it's more skinny at the arms but then the legs and neck too...
Mmm I'll get my second mms136 out and compare regular body to phicen.

JointPics_20190309_224148.JPG

Last edited:
I got a phicen m34 to have two versions, one battle damage repair scene and regular tech noir scene. Phicen m34 is taller, neck mod used to thicken it. I wrapped the body in cloth to put on the terminator clothes easier as the rubber caught onto the fabric. Had to put some on the arms to allow movement for future posing.

Attachments

• 7F0D29CE-48CF-4D70-AD3A-AE791E044457.jpg
    7F0D29CE-48CF-4D70-AD3A-AE791E044457.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 249
  • DDC03015-3244-435D-BA21-385290AA09BB.jpg
    DDC03015-3244-435D-BA21-385290AA09BB.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 260
M34 looks more natural than the buffier m35. Nice.
What pants did you use on your custom tech noir?
Link to buy?
Thanks

I got a phicen m34 to have two versions, one battle damage repair scene and regular tech noir scene. Phicen m34 is taller, neck mod used to thicken it. I wrapped the body in cloth to put on the terminator clothes easier as the rubber caught onto the fabric. Had to put some on the arms to allow movement for future posing.

Your FRwL headsculpt looks much better that the one selling on eBay. Did you paint it yourself? With the one’s I’ve seen, the forehead looks huge!

a4d7ff9f391894b6a928a3040add4c47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back