Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been debating buyin this guy for a while, what do you think worth it? keep in mind i don't have alot of money to spend on these things so if anyone knows where i can maybe get one cheap hit me up!

At one point I really wanted this figure and then I didnt, then I really wanted him and got T-800 over him.

My co worker than got it and I saw it in person, and....

Its a great figure, its awesome, but it didnt make me want to buy the figure. Keep in mind I dont have alot to spend and I wanted this figure for a while, but I was glad that I didnt get him since theres so much cool stuff coming up.

i've been debating buyin this guy for a while, what do you think worth it? keep in mind i don't have alot of money to spend on these things so if anyone knows where i can maybe get one cheap hit me up!

I'm thinking of selling mine so yeah :D

i've been debating buyin this guy for a while, what do you think worth it?

This is one of those figures that you might enjoy if you have one or two HT Iron Man armors to go next to it.

HT nailed RDjr's likeness so well on this figure it makes me think of all the other cool sh-- I wish they had the license on.

Considering how much this is it's a real steal and a worth while figure to have to compliment the suits
:borg:

I wanted to get a stark head on eBay and finally bought one. 10 days later... Nothing... So I contacted the seller and asked for tracking. Seller told me to wait a few more days and still nothing. So, I opened a dispute and the seller said they'd send another. I sensed something fishy so I said no, I want a refund. They then posted tracking information. This is where I thought "uh oh". It was justified when I got a padded envelope with delivery confirmation on it, but nothing in it. Freaking evil. So I took the empty envelope to the local post office and asked for a quote to mail that empty envelope from the sellers zip to mine. It was exactly the same as the amount on the envelope already. Bam! Caught. It's been escalated to eBay support and I'm still waiting on a response. What a pita!

I wanted to get a stark head on eBay and finally bought one. 10 days later... Nothing... So I contacted the seller and asked for tracking. Seller told me to wait a few more days and still nothing. So, I opened a dispute and the seller said they'd send another. I sensed something fishy so I said no, I want a refund. They then posted tracking information. This is where I thought "uh oh". It was justified when I got a padded envelope with delivery confirmation on it, but nothing in it. Freaking evil. So I took the empty envelope to the local post office and asked for a quote to mail that empty envelope from the sellers zip to mine. It was exactly the same as the amount on the envelope already. Bam! Caught. It's been escalated to eBay support and I'm still waiting on a response. What a pita!

Don't let this ____er get away with anything!! :mad:
Good work and good luck
:borg

I feel the fustration, I got "conned" for a hot toys Robocop 3 figure and I'm still :mad:

Looks not bad. :clap
But how did you do to remove the brackets? :confused:

I cut them off :gah: i got two tony mtv (mech test version).

wqqa6h.jpg

So finally broke down and ordered this guy, in part to a $25 coupon I had with sideshow that was about to expire. He should be here tomorrow, a bit excited, but can't help feeling the money should have gone towards whiplash or black widow. Hope i feeli different when I get him.

So finally broke down and ordered this guy, in part to a $25 coupon I had with sideshow that was about to expire. He should be here tomorrow, a bit excited, but can't help feeling the money should have gone towards whiplash or black widow. Hope i feeli different when I get him.

I am pretty sure you won't regret it. Mech Test is a very cool figure :wink1:

I'm on the fence on this one. I missed out on the Mark I and the Mark II. Not sure how I feel about displaying this without them.

Update on my situation:

"eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We've considered the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out.
This case is now closed."

So, the seller gets away with it. I get no item, and NO REFUND. WTF! I even had to pay INSURANCE on the item! eBay is REALLY REALLY pissing me off!

I'm on the fence on this one. I missed out on the Mark I and the Mark II. Not sure how I feel about displaying this without them.

Well you will miss out on this one as well if you are on the fence for much longer

Update on my situation:

"eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We've considered the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out.
This case is now closed."

So, the seller gets away with it. I get no item, and NO REFUND. WTF! I even had to pay INSURANCE on the item! eBay is REALLY REALLY pissing me off!

NOOOOOOOOOO there must be a way to escalate it?? Negative feedback for sure but no refund? :gah:
There must be room to appeal? who you pay the insurance to? Maybe someone stole it out of the envelop midtransit and you can claim that?
This suck balls!!!!:mad:

Alright, got this guy opened last night, late, so I didn't have a lot of time to really play around with him. But from what I've seen, a visually fantastic figure! Really cool, once its all set up, it truely feels like a scene from the movie brought to life!

Only a couple complaints. First, this guy is WAY to delicate. I think thats is probably unavoidable with a figure this detailed, and this small, but wires keep poping out, his belt poaches attach weird and come undone whenever I move him (and are a _____ to get reattached) and his hands keep coming off.

My second complaint is the backdrop. Its made of cheap cardboard, so it looks flimsy and cheap, a nice thin plastic one would have been much more appreciated. This one is kinda of nitpicking, but its too damn tall for a deloft! There goes my whole display idea...

Besides those, once its all set up, its a damn good looking display.

NOOOOOOOOOO there must be a way to escalate it?? Negative feedback for sure but no refund? :gah:
There must be room to appeal? who you pay the insurance to? Maybe someone stole it out of the envelop midtransit and you can claim that?
This suck balls!!!!:mad:

Well, if it was stolen in midtransit, there'd be no way to prove it. But I proved that it was mailed empty. If you add a head in the envelope the postage goes up. So, I have NO IDEA why eBay is really sucking, but I appealed. I don't think it's gonna go anywhere, but I can always take it to the Better Business Bureau...

Back