Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if it was stolen in midtransit, there'd be no way to prove it. But I proved that it was mailed empty. If you add a head in the envelope the postage goes up. So, I have NO IDEA why eBay is really sucking, but I appealed. I don't think it's gonna go anywhere, but I can always take it to the Better Business Bureau...
I hope you didn't open the envelope. If it was unopened and it clearly shows the sender's address, that is undeniable proof that you werre sent an empty envelope. Is ebay even admitting that the seller was at fault?

I hope you didn't open the envelope. If it was unopened and it clearly shows the sender's address, that is undeniable proof that you werre sent an empty envelope. Is ebay even admitting that the seller was at fault?

You know what? I thought that immediately after I opened it. I wasn't sure who it was from because I was expecting a few things. I'm slapping myself for that, however, shipping is based on weight. The weight of an empty envelope was the exact amount that was paid. When I put something on top of the empty envelope and they recalculated, the cost went up by about 30 cents.

I am appealing. I'm hoping someone actually READS my comments in the appeal.

Black list the seller bro. Whats his username? I ____ing hate cheats man.. If someone cheats me and i manage to catch him i'll gouge his eyes out and i betcha i wont go to hell for that

everything seems to be geared to protect the seller

not really.

I had a buyer filed a claim saying that the item they got was damaged, which I know wasnt true.

so I closed the claim and escalate it to dispute. Dispite of having flawless feedback and transactions, paypal/ebay still favors the buyer. :gah:

SO.... eBay wants me to return the empty envelope and then confirm that was delivered. Then I'll get my money back. Stupid, I know, but I guess that's policy.

I just got mine today. I had no plan of getting mech version and had preorder MK IV, but I got it really great deal at local store. Just one thing, the right leg is kinda loose. Anyone got advice? I wanna fix it.

I just got mine today. I had no plan of getting mech version and had preorder MK IV, but I got it really great deal at local store. Just one thing, the right leg is kinda loose. Anyone got advice? I wanna fix it.

Hips/knees/ankle?... If knees... a flat head screw driver to pop the leg joints out, a Philips head screw driver to tighten the joint.

Last edited:
The tailoring on this fig is crazy! I know its not a complicated outfit, clothes-wise anyways, but its just really well put together.

And a good price too...

I must now leave this thread and never enter again....

The tailoring on this fig is crazy! I know its not a complicated outfit, clothes-wise anyways, but its just really well put together.

And a good price too...

I must now leave this thread and never enter again....

Why's that? :lol

I just noticed this went WL on Sideshow. I was hoping to use reward points on it. Oh well.

I would imagine it would be much less likely to get a wait list converted to an order on an item that was previously listed as being "In Stock". I know for a fact it is sold out in Hong Kong, so there won't be anymore coming from Hot Toy's. I think if you really want it, you better order from a toy dealer like cornerstorecomics or BBTS.

I would imagine it would be much less likely to get a wait list converted to an order on an item that was previously listed as being "In Stock". I know for a fact it is sold out in Hong Kong, so there won't be anymore coming from Hot Toy's. I think if you really want it, you better order from a toy dealer like cornerstorecomics or BBTS.

Say it ain't so!!! So much to buy so little funds!!!!:banghead

Back