Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sanzo! Can you translate the article that mentions Black Widow and Bruce Banner in it?

Hi all, I'm very new to all this High end stuff... I usually just worship it from afar....But due to an Incredible co-incidence, this one piece is due to ship right around my birthday...so I will 'just' be able to afford this and It will probably be the only high end figure I'll ever have in my collection.

Just a couple of small questions for those who do this kind of thing regularly.....

Do these peices tend to ship when they say they will....?

and How often does the production figure come out looking like the proto?

any help would be appreciated... as I feel I've 'taken my first step into a larger world....'

Hi all, I'm very new to all this High end stuff... I usually just worship it from afar....But due to an Incredible co-incidence, this one piece is due to ship right around my birthday...so I will 'just' be able to afford this and It will probably be the only high end figure I'll ever have in my collection.

Just a couple of small questions for those who do this kind of thing regularly.....

Do these peices tend to ship when they say they will....?

and How often does the production figure come out looking like the proto?

any help would be appreciated... as I feel I've 'taken my first step into a larger world....'

With Hot Toys for the most part they do look like the protos. There are a few that miss but those are rare, especially now. Be careful with making your first purchase. Once you do it takes greater will then I have to not order more. Even if you can't afford them. I read all the warnings here but they are real. This is an addictive hobby. Im two years in and I see now chance of slowing down.

Yeah we are all freaks. We are all addicts. Always scrapping our money from who knows where to just feed this addiction without an end in sight! Don't start, you have been warned :D

Yeah we are all freaks. We are all addicts. Always scrapping our money from who knows where to just feed this addiction without an end in sight! Don't start, you have been warned :D

lol tell me about it as i only start it 2 months ago and now i got about 30 figure (some rare) :horror and some sideshow . yes very addicts but worth it..

I started back collecting about 3 weeks ago, and I already have 6 figures in hand, and several more ordered. My wife.......she thinks I ave lost it lol.

With Hot Toys for the most part they do look like the protos. There are a few that miss but those are rare, especially now. Be careful with making your first purchase. Once you do it takes greater will then I have to not order more. Even if you can't afford them. I read all the warnings here but they are real. This is an addictive hobby. Im two years in and I see now chance of slowing down.

You've been warned Oxnard Montalvo. I started this hobby saying that I was only collecting the Enterbay Bruce Lee and THAT was IT. Then I was like wow I really like the IronMan Mark III. So I bought that. Then I got my hands on Mark II and I. Then came Batman which was a chase all in itself. now I have Batmans, Supermans, Wolverine, Iron Man, Jet Li's Fearless, So many that I have no room for all of it as of now. I have my Tumbler sitting in my gf's house and a few in my storage space in my couch. This is a very dangerous addiction.

You've been warned....

No that won't happen. people are starting to panic for no reason. This figure already has the official pictures.I'm sure they will make improvements. When Iron Man Battle Damage had official pictures, they didn't have approval, so the head sculpt isn't shown in any of the pics. Therefore they probably have approval for Tony already.

I'm actually hoping for delays on this one... sorry guys.....,

The last thing I heard was June for over here in the UK, and I'm basing all my calulations for actually having the money available around July, as the Sideshows usually tend to take a month longer than stated, but after all this is my first Hot Toys piece.....so anything could happen....

with the bd im out already, how long till we see this fig? really looking forward to it.

HT updated their website with this figure in the "more reviews" section. I found products listed here tend to be the next figures released. Which to keep first quarter deadline they have about a month.

I wouldn't expect to long of a wait.

Back