Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I much rather get this than MarkII. I am getting this and MarkIII BD and I just got Mark1 so I think I am set until the next IM2 figures :p

Thanks to luochichuan of Toy World for the hi-res Milk scans.

b5dp5791.jpg

m4cwzp63.jpg

ydf9cq4b.jpg

08mosjz4.jpg

Now if only we could have someone like OMG to translate.

Someone translate, I see some stuff their that is getting me excited, need to know what it says......Boxset? Godfather? Iron Monger? DX? AArrrgghhhh

maybe hes talking about the rumoured Tony stark workshop Dio/ set or whatever, and Iron monger has always been a huge 'want'
do they mention anything in this article?

htironmanpreviews.jpg

i'm pretty sure that's what people are talking about. can someone who speaks the language (i'm guessing it's chinese) please translate? thanks:eek:

This figure is soo amazing too, HT is killing me :D and I am loving it :p
In a way it's too bad this is nearly perfect as there is no discussion on this and no speculations on any surprised either :lol

Preordered from Angolz (hope they're reliable cuz it's my first time buying from them), and ordered a Mk I to complete the Iron Man set.

let me try guys..
"Those who love iron man the movie will look fwd to the release of iron man 2 on may of 2010. To date, HT had released a total of 7 version of different iron man in 1/6 action figure series.
it's an increabile record for any HT collectors. after mark 1,2 and 3, HT now present you mech test tony stark. Bt if given a choice, most collectors will prefer us to do an iron monger. Sad to say, the main character of iron man will still be the person before he transformed to iron man, that is 'tony stark'. So as previous release, HT always include a 'tony stark' head in the previous release, and even release a business suit for him alone. But we felt its still not enough to fully represent the person in the movie, so before the movie is out, we decided to make a figure based on the godfather technology, a robot hands that is movable, high quality figure stand, and a background featuring tony stark workshop.
Its quality is equal to HT DX series, so those iron man 1/6 mms collectors must not miss this latest version."

Thanks for doing that.!

Is there a reason they leave words like "Tony Starks workshop","Ironmonger" etc.in bold??

I think they like to see us squirm personally.

Thanks for doing that.!

Is there a reason they leave words like "Tony Starks workshop","Ironmonger" etc.in bold??

I think they like to see us squirm personally.

u r welcome =)
not much reason i feel, its just some points they highlighted.

Back