Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mk1 DIECAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the 1/4 Predator & Dutch they mentioned back in 2011 or so. But then The Avengers happened. Everything else was doomed from that point.

:pfft: :gah:

Hot Toys teased the T1 police shootout T-800, not judgement day.

Both would be cool in 1/4 by HT, the Enterbay figures are cool but fragile.

D'oh I mixed them up :slap :lol

I was admittedly hoping the head sculpt would be more updated than it looks in the promo pics.

Also I see they tried to fix the height issue by giving him a very tall stand :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That really looks like the v2 sculpt with updated paint and the same v2 base as well. The stand is nice but doesn't go with any of the other armours. Unless the height is more in line with later suits, I'm not sure I really want this.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not sure this is significantly better than the 2.0 if you leave the helmet down.

How lazy to use the same headsculpt, just "newly painted". I still would like to know if they actually fixed the height or not, or is the taller stand their idea of a "fix". The USB powered fan on the back, is a neat idea but it will be used once to make sure it works and then never used again.

Overall pretty disappointing to me for their cash cow from HT. I have the 2.0 and this doesn't feel like that big of an upgrade to me, like it should be after all these years.

Last edited:
I'm in too as I don't have the previous versions. Maybe they'll update the headsculpt from the prototype like they did with Endgame Cap? I won't mid either way as he'll be displayed with the helmet on.

If you don't have a Mark 1, this is a no brainer, get it. If you had the previous one, this one just doesn't look like that big of an upgrade as it should be.

Definitely underwhelming :(
The Iron Man well must be running dry if they're reusing 10 year old headsculpts or they're afraid of sculting a new one and another mark 85 debacle. If they're reusing pieces from 10 years ago this should be priced as such.
Cheap and lazy :cautious:

Last edited:
So is the figure itself a big improvement? The portrait is completely underwhelming in terms of likeness, but I'm wondering if the proportions and overall size are better?

The 2.0 still looks good to me.

The most interesting of all the Iron Man suits, because it looks like it could've been made any time over the last hundred years, by someone inspired by Ned Kelly. A guy made it at home from scrap metal so he could rob banks and hopefully avoid any bullets coming his way!

100_0713 - Copy.jpg

Back