Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JC is the most amazing thing on my shelf! not just the headsculpt but the whole flow of the figure is amazing

About 10 minutes after I posted JC arrived at my door :lol Your right.. JC stands out overall among my Hot Toys figures.. They keep getting better and better.. to think I almost didnt get this figure.. :horror

Saw Conner in person today and I was pretty impressed. so much so, that I want one.

Definitely nab one, nash. Or will you wait for the battle damaged version?

Either way, I think this is my favorite figure of the year (yet). The quality is through the roof compared to other HT releases.

Something kinda fruity about guys collecting and lusting over miniature dolls of Christian Bale and Sam Worthington. . .:lol

Got an e-mail from Gloria at Hot Toys' Customer Service...she got my defective head today and is shipping my new one next week! Hot Toys rock!

Got my T600 & john today very nice, though my T600 can't hold the gun up & johns got a slight case of mascara,
now I need some posing ideas guys

Damn all these superb posts,,cant wait for mine,,,
Still waiting on mine to be available from who i pre ordered from,,or cancel the pre and get it elsewhere,,
Just dont wanna miss out on the guy...Ahhhhh decisions decisions decisions:banghead
knowing my luck if i wait too long everywhere will go outta stock lol

It's great quality, it's just not a very good Bale sculpt at all so I just don't need it in my collection. I like the Sosa head a lot more but I didn't like the movie enough to keep it in the end.

You could have left that out, its Bale for sure..I've shown this figure to many people that do not even collect this stuff and they know its him right away.

And this is the best paint job Hot Toys has released on a figure to date, Marcus is still better then most as well..just the hair is flat.

You could have left that out, its Bale for sure..I've shown this figure to many people that do not even collect this stuff and they know its him right away.

And this is the best paint job Hot Toys has released on a figure to date, Marcus is still better then most as well..just the hair is flat.

I could have, however it wouldn't have been how I feel. I just don't see anything in the sculpt when looking at photos that looks anything like Bale.

I could have, however it wouldn't have been how I feel. I just don't see anything in the sculpt when looking at photos that looks anything like Bale.

it is bale, but to be fair its still a sculpt, and theres always something off, its not the living flesh.
even if they real scanned bales face, someone what fight about an inaccuracy

it is bale, but to be fair its still a sculpt, and theres always something off, its not the living flesh.
even if they real scanned bales face, someone what fight about an inaccuracy

I agree. There is always something to nitpick even on the best sculpts. However I don't think this can even be categorized in a close category, let alone best. Again. Top quality materials, paint apps. Sculpt is even great. Just not as Bale. You take this head off the figure and just show the head to people without the outfit and I'm willing to bet 7 out of 10 or more don't know who it's supposed to be.
a4n5uq.jpg

This has been discussed over and over again and it's not worth bringing back up. Someone just asked why I was selling it so I answered.

Back