Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

yeah boy, my connor has arrived. it's an unbelieavable headsculpt. those guys who had said that he's lookig much better were right. It looks alot better! I'm really glad that I've bought him. Only one problem: My nose has a white snap too. What the hell is going on there? I'll write HT directly for this, because it seems that this is going to be bigger problem...

Nevertheless, here are some pics, just put him together and took some shots of him :)

connor1.png

connor2.png

connor3.png

connor4.png

connor5.png

WTF are you doing man? Just ^^^^^* up, you ruined my ^^^^^* nose you ^^^^^* p*** you moth*** :D
connor6.png

Hope you like it...

WOW that Looks fantastic, hope my JC comes This month.

Happily I don't have the nose problem on mine. Although after getting a Dutch with 2 left arms and scratches on his hair plus my wobbly T-600 I frankly deserved a John Connor with no problems whatsoever!

congratulation man hope if mine JC comes that he is Okey but i Know my luck, have i that nose problem too then i call him jackanapes

To the ppl who got nose blotches on the headsculpt of JC, Did you guys order from the same store? I'm feeling there's a bad batch that escaped quality control. :(

yeah boy, my connor has arrived. it's an unbelieavable headsculpt. those guys who had said that he's lookig much better were right. It looks alot better! I'm really glad that I've bought him. Only one problem: My nose has a white snap too. What the hell is going on there? I'll write HT directly for this, because it seems that this is going to be bigger problem...

That sucks so much. I've emailed HT and am waiting for a response. They say allow five to seven working days and say don't send the email twice it will just delay the process of getting back to you so I'm being patient for them to give me the response. I only emailed them at the weekend so there is time. I'm not letting this one slip though HT.

That sucks so much. I've emailed HT and am waiting for a response. They say allow five to seven working days and say don't send the email twice it will just delay the process of getting back to you so I'm being patient for them to give me the response. I only emailed them at the weekend so there is time. I'm not letting this one slip though HT.

I've sent them a mail too, so I'm waiting also for their reply now. Let me know, when you're getting your reply.

Maybe we're getting now the re-re-done John Connor headsculpt :D

Just got him recently...

John Connor
1/6th scale collectible figure
Product Code: MMS-95
UPC/EAN/ISBN: 4897011172590
Release date: May 2009 (Delayed, recently launched locally in early Sep 2009)
Manufacturer: Hot Toys®
R.R.Price: USD$139.90{Via Sideshow Collectibles}

Via description on box
ONLY ONE MAN SAW JUDGEMENT DAY COMING. ONE MAN, WHOSE DESTINY HAS ALWAYS BEEN INTERFERING WITH THE FATE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE: JOHN CONNOR [CHRISTIAN BALE]. CONNOR MUST DECIDE WHETHER MARCUS CAN BE TRUSTED. BUS AS SKYNET ADAPTS NEW STRATEGIES TO END THE RESISTANCE FOREVER, CONNOR AND MARCUS MUST FIND COMMON GROUND TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST THE ONSLAUGHT-TO INFILTRATE SKYNET AND MEET THE ENEMY HEAD-ON.

Link to Hot Toys Product page: https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=421
Link to Sideshow Pre-order page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900411

Here's the views of the packaging.

Using the standard Terminator Salvation theme packaging so, the name of the product is etched onto it.

Splitting the 2 halves of the packaging reveals,

Weapons & Accessories

The figure and the stand

Everything out...

A closer look at the leaflet

Took a while to gear it up... and there you have it...

A parting shot?

Thoughts on this figure...
After collecting solely sideshow starwars figures, I decided to pick up hot toys terminator salvation figures, and well, they are literally mind-blowing. In realism, detailing. stability and posability. And this particular figure looks just like it stepped out from the theatre screen.

More shots over the weekend. :wink:

Funally got my Processing order email!!!! :banana

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the John Connor (Terminator: Salvation) 12-inch Figure collectible (item #900411) on September 10th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

He should arrive just a few days after my B-Day :D

Funally got my Processing order email!!!! :banana

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the John Connor (Terminator: Salvation) 12-inch Figure collectible (item #900411) on September 10th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

He should arrive just a few days after my B-Day :D

Thats awesome my P1 arrived exactly on my birthday.

well my B-day is 9-11 and they are starting the processing on 9-10 so hopefully shouldn't take longer then a few weeks to arrive :D .....Hopefully!

I'm excited to get the processing email, but I'm bummed it's starting Thursday, I hope he either ships Thursday, Friday, or Monday, if he does I'll have him by the end of next week, if it's later than Monday it'll be 2 more weeks before I have him in hand.

Got my john connor today :D details are superb

jconnor.jpg

Likeness is dead on!

connor.jpg

I just canceled mine and reordered so I could use $75 worth of reward points. In the end I only paid $74 bucks for this cool figure.

Back