Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Terminator Salvation showed how connor got the scar in the first place. Why wait till the next movie? You might as well milk the license for all its worth! Because thats pretty much what their doing with iron man and batman.

yes but i can't remember seeing his scar. just a bandage over it, nothing more? a connor with the scar would not represent the figure from this movie.

yes but i can't remember seeing his scar. just a bandage over it, nothing more? a connor with the scar would not represent the figure from this movie.

He does have the scar and you can clearly see it at the end of the movie when he still his inside the skynet buildings.

You definitely do see connor with the scar towards the end of the movie. He just has the bandage over it at the VERY end when he's laying on the table.

terminator_salvation102.jpg

terminator_salvation96.jpg

thanks for clarifying :D long ago, that i saw the movie...

I like that if done right, it should look really cool with the paint apps to make it look fresh. I could care less about the scar on a figure from the next Terminator movie, if they make it and all, I just like the idea of how a figure head might look with the fresh scar.

They HAVE to do some kind of T-800 Model 101 figure, I mean c'mon that's the Machine that ever came closest to offing Connor!

They HAVE to do some kind of T-800 Model 101 figure, I mean c'mon that's the Machine that ever came closest to offing Connor!

Plus this movie is about the origins of the t-800! I hope we get some sort of t-800, whether it be arnold or the actual endoskeleton.

I'm hoping we get the Connor Ver. 2 maybe with a hydrobot as an accessory. That would pretty interesting.

I'm also hoping we don't get any more T-600 versions. I already have the original non-mask version, and have two more on pre-order.

A moto-terminator would be pretty amazing and I don't see why we couldn't get it. Though i'm not holding out hope but I think it actually played a pivotal role in some of the action scenes. In fact it probably got more screen time than the T-600 if memory serves (i may be wrong)

If we do get more figures, I would hope for some more humans, a kyle Reese and a Blair figure. Both would go great with Marcus and with all the machines we've already gotten.

I doubt they'll just redo the Endo, the T-700 was essentially that, we'd either get some form of Arnie T-800 or one with molten steel and flesh remnants on it, which might be tricky.

I'm not really sure what else besides Connor they might put out, Reese would be nice but I don't know how likely.

I doubt they'll just redo the Endo, the T-700 was essentially that, we'd either get some form of Arnie T-800 or one with molten steel and flesh remnants on it, which might be tricky.

I'm not really sure what else besides Connor they might put out, Reese would be nice but I don't know how likely.

A kyle reese figure would be awesome! They would have to make some sort of special tt for him though.

Slim TT would work just fine compared to John and Marcus.
Thats actually just the angle of the picture that makes them look as if they are the same height. If you draw an imaginary line above marcus's head, he is actually a little bit taller than kyle. But in terms of 12'' figures, it wouldnt bother me at all if kyle was 12 inches tall.

Close enough, and if you expect anything better from HT I wouldn't. They're branching out into various designs, like the Wolverine body, which is already recycled for the Comedian it looks like, but they are terrible for having figures properly vary in terms of heigh in their lines, all the males come out the same, females are way too short, and often specialty figures like Batman or Davy Jones end up shorter than standard ones.

Mine is on the way. I was going to sell him straight on but with all the comments on how awesome he is, it's going to be a tough call :duh

The TS Arnold 800 Endo is not the same as the T-700 800s. Remember, the original story was for those to all be 700s, but they rewrote the end to feature T-Arnold. Also, you can see even in this picture, that there are two extra, thick cables going into an extra deltoid plating, and the upper arm beam is bowed outward on both sides to give it a more muscular look without skin.

It's neither a classic 800, nor is it the movie's 800s (700s originally). TS is just an Endo cluster^^^^.

TerminatorSalvation_T800-thumb-550x310-18077.jpg

Last edited:

I can forgive a few minor continuity errors in a 25 year old franchise, as long as they aren't plot, thematical, or glaring character changes, a few extra tubes here or there are fine.

Back