Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GOAT is back!
New set pics looks like this suit is a lot more thin and flexible. This could also be a stunt suit...time will tell.
View attachment 562792
View attachment 562793
I wonder if renewed interest in Keaton Batman could convince HT to do a reissue/remake of the Returns suit. That the one I'd want to get my hands on, not as much this newer version with black belt and funky cape attachement. Might still be cool but will it be Returns cool?

8BEC591D-C18B-4E12-9D9F-E64E4D4036B6.jpeg
8C1277E6-B5EA-4D74-85B1-0BD7A0E84646.jpeg
1D1B7FD9-8F77-40CD-9E67-B127A036AE56.jpeg

Renewed my love of this figure by getting a Fusion Collectibles(Bill Chaki on FB) cape. HT’s was even worse than the DX09 cape.

(...pic...)
Looks amazing Coco! Did the cape come from Mexico? I could be very wrong but I think I've heard of Fusion Collectibles on eBay and they have capes like this as well. I could be just associating the name with the eBay seller though and they aren’t the same whatsoever :lol
Anyone have a Jaxon cape? Curious to see how these look at this scale.
OSK has pics of the Jaxon cape on their site since that's where you can buy them now.

Last edited:
Looks amazing Coco! Did the cape come from Mexico? I could be very wrong but I think I've heard of Fusion Collectibles on eBay and they have capes like this as well. I could be just associating the name with the eBay seller though and they aren’t the same whatsoever :lol

OSK has pics of the Jaxon cape on their site since that's where you can buy them now.

No, Bill is in the states. He has several capes for sale including ones for TDK Bats. Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing Fusion Collectibles somewhere else too.

It's really unfortunate that this figure was released just before HT changed their scaling system to incorperate taller and larger bodies. Other than that I think the figure holds up brilliantly and looking at how much the two pack goes for, I'm glad I kept mine.

It's really unfortunate that this figure was released just before HT changed their scaling system to incorperate taller and larger bodies. Other than that I think the figure holds up brilliantly and looking at how much the two pack goes for, I'm glad I kept mine.
That's why I'm hoping for 2.0 versions of 89 and Returns Batman as they've done with the Bale figures.

Hopefully, hot toys will make 1/4 89 and 92 Keaton Batman figures, like they did with their 1/4 Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises Batman figures........:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
That would be a dream but very unlikely sadly. HT only seem to do Iron Man, Nolan verse and helmeted Star Wars figures in that scale.

I had to sell this guy in the past...

Now I can afford him again, but I don't know if I should pull the trigger or wait for a 2.0 version from Hot Toys...

Back