Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys ?€“ MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

have a mib, open for check MMS 293 Batman Returns only figure for sale if anyone still need one

Re: Hot Toys ?€“ MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

78dc439da310ff765d18ea0a3839f56f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such an amazing figure, ZE. :clap

They?re a grail set in the truest sense of the word.

She stands fine on her own but on the shelf she?s the only figure I use a stand with ... *just in case* :lol

Have Returns on in the background right now.

94278b3df16bc6b688271f2402271e4b.jpg

Which custom Catwoman is that, ZE? She looks incredible.

Which custom Catwoman is that, ZE? She looks incredible.

Sculpt: Sean Dabbs

Painter: Unknown

Body used: TBLeague 1/6 Female M Bust Seamless PALE Body (PHICEN S16A)

Suit + accessories: The Cat 1/6 figure by Supermad Toys

I got very lucky on finding the sculpt and the Supermad figure; the former is rare enough but I don?t see the Supermad on eBay these days either.

Awesome Catwoman!!! :clap

Don’t think HT could top that cat woman if they decide to make her, that is.

Sculpt: Sean Dabbs

Painter: Unknown

Body used: TBLeague 1/6 Female M Bust Seamless PALE Body (PHICEN S16A)

Suit + accessories: The Cat 1/6 figure by Supermad Toys

I got very lucky on finding the sculpt and the Supermad figure; the former is rare enough but I don?t see the Supermad on eBay these days either.

I thought that looked like Sean’s sculpt. I didn’t realize Supermad did such a nice job on that suit. Fits the Phicen perfectly.

Re: Hot Toys ??? MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Awesome Catwoman!!! :clap

Thanks! Really makes the set for me.

Don?t think HT could top that cat woman if they decide to make her, that is.

I've finally given up all hope of them ever delivering on that. Would love to be wrong, because in spite of this beautiful custom I'd still buy a HT Cat in a heartbeat, but they seem to have moved on permanently.

I thought that looked like Sean?s sculpt. I didn?t realize Supermad did such a nice job on that suit. Fits the Phicen perfectly.

I kind of wish I'd bought two Supermads when they were available; but at the time I was already bleeding money into building this figure. It's a significantly better rendition of the suit than the Kumik. Total pain to get on the body though. It has decent range of movement but I never push it, given I don't have a replacement suit.

Took some work to get the hands and boots fitted to the body, though. A little Dremel work, some epoxy. The hands are resin or similar, with the metal wrist pegs being too big before modding, and the ankle pegs are too small without building in new sockets. I wasn't the first to go this route with the extremities though, I followed Gogol's example. (I think that's his Boardie name, been a while).

Re: Hot Toys ??? MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Thanks! Really makes the set for me.

I've finally given up all hope of them ever delivering on that. Would love to be wrong, because in spite of this beautiful custom I'd still buy a HT Cat in a heartbeat, but they seem to have moved on permanently.

I kind of wish I'd bought two Supermads when they were available; but at the time I was already bleeding money into building this figure. It's a significantly better rendition of the suit than the Kumik. Total pain to get on the body though. It has decent range of movement but I never push it, given I don't have a replacement suit.

Took some work to get the hands and boots fitted to the body, though. A little Dremel work, some epoxy. The hands are resin or similar, with the metal wrist pegs being too big before modding, and the ankle pegs are too small without building in new sockets. I wasn't the first to go this route with the extremities though, I followed Gogol's example. (I think that's his Boardie name, been a while).

Well, it turned out looking terrific. I know getting clothes, especially tighter fitting clothes, on a Phicen body can be difficult. She looks like a well made official figure from HT. I wish I had known the SuperMad suit looked that much better than Kumik’s. I would have picked one up myself.

Awesome, the drape of that custom cape makes such a difference.

53AFA9AB-179F-4F04-BFDD-98F7607B240D.jpg Batman with a custom cape and my custom punisher.

I got the two pack for sale. PM me.

Custom cape by Jaxon
93e48da15e7a2464887c2d55962ab15c.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back