Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Ok guys, here are some pics for the HT Batman Returns that I mentioned before that I am looking to buy. Please tell me what you think and if this is considered a good condition among the collectors society? It looks pretty well preserved to me with the exception of the cape (I was told it has peeled off or has flakes, could see in one of the pics). Also, there is a small paint QC issue on the batsign and something on his eyebrow that looks like it was corrected or something. But the thing is, it shows on some pics under certain angle and not on others. Plus the seller send me a video and it could only be noticed in one of the frames. Is this something common that happens to the paint of that figure? Thank you all in advance!

View attachment 493030View attachment 493031View attachment 493032View attachment 493033View attachment 493034View attachment 493035

PS: I know it is not about the set and I apologize in advance. I could not find a HT Batman Returns thread only. If the moderators decide to move the post it is fine.

Wondering if anyone have found a good paint solution for the batsymbol paint-loss yet? I recently got this figure brand new, everything is perfect except I have the same yellow paint loss on the batsymbol finish. Thanks all

Re: Hot Toys ?€“ MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

8DFB5012-9198-407D-A795-F5B3822D7914.jpeg

Re: Hot Toys ?€“ MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Uh....Batman? Yous seemed to have slopped jelly all over your batsymbol. I know you're in a rush and all, but maybe use a napkin next time.

I rather not pay 600$. It's the last grail I need to get for my collection, but I but that's way out of my price point.

The GOAT is back!
New set pics looks like this suit is a lot more thin and flexible. This could also be a stunt suit...time will tell.
Screenshot_20220215-213123_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220215-180533_Instagram.jpg

Surely can't be Keaton? Looks younger and a lot bigger.

Sucks they got rid of the yellow belt and the way the cape, cowl sits on the shoulders just looks weird.

I know the BR figure is really restricted because of how the armor was done, but it feels like mine has alot of trouble standing in anything but a stance where the legs are close together. Whenever i try to spread his legs even a little, the rubber stretches to become tight (...that is not a sentence i ever imagined writing). I would like the figure to have slightly wider stance. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Back