Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

still more impressed with the first shots of the DX 09 than this, although it still looks to be an excellent batman figure

But I think the DX09 captured Keaton's likeness better; I could instantly see it was Keaton under the cowl.

I feel the same. At the risk of some people calling me (and other Keaton Batfans who are underwhelmed by the proto) ungrateful for this being finally ready, I can't help but think that HT rushed this despite having 3 years to prepare just so we can shut up already and get this off their backlogs list.

Wayne sculpt does not look like Keaton. We've seen custom sculpts with better likeness. And the chins don't look like Keaton either :( Disappointed he doesn't have the glider.

Wayne sculpt does not look like Keaton. We've seen custom sculpts with better likeness. And the chins don't look like Keaton either :( Disappointed he doesn't have the glider.
u should go few pages back , and check JC Hong real picture / sculpt, i'll save ur time
batman-returns-2.jpg
batman-returns.jpg

I can't believe THIS got revealed on May the 4th be w/ you.

I will laugh next time someone on the board says HT must be waiting for "x" fitting day.

Great set overall --you guys got your ripped cowl after all. No glider wings though.

But without Penguin or Catwoman this is useless for me.

Absolutely. I think the long wait for this has tricked people into thinking this is any good.

The Keaton sculpt is a very weak effort.

Surprisingly so. I know they don't always nail likenesses but they're normally closer than this at least.

I think the Keaton sculpt shown (not the excellent JC.Hong proto above) is one of the worst if not the worst HT sculpt since Indiana Jones.

I hope they dont leave us high and dry without Catwoman and Penguin

This doesn't look like the one from the official pics. Is this really the work of JCH? Or may it be a fake?

I'm friends with JC on FB. He posted these this morning.

I hope they dont leave us high and dry without Catwoman and Penguin

They will.. :(

When will this be up for preorder? Sorry if I missed it..

I think it's the eyes and cheeks of the bruce wayne sculpt that are off.

Can't wait at first I thought HT needs to fix the belt color but then I found this

Must be the lighting that changes the belt color as you can see in the photo behind the suit or maybe this suit is the wrong color belt :dunno

At last.... we can get back to the Great Gold vs. Yellow belt debate. I have waited so long.

Back