Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

For those who don't want/need a full Wayne figure, I guess it would be wiser to get the set and just sell the body + tux. You might get more money back, instead of spending more by getting the Keaton head and broken cowl on Ebay.

I may be in for the 2 pack depending on cost. I didn't get the 89 Batman, because I specifically wanted this one. I was beginning to lose hope. But it feels great to see he's real and about to go up. Getting this one, may mean I am done with Age of Ultron stuff. Get this and then sit back and wait for BvS stuff to get put up.

For those who don't want/need a full Wayne figure, I guess it would be wiser to get the set and just sell the body + tux. You might get more money back, instead of spending more by getting the Keaton head and broken cowl on Ebay.

I always hated partying out parts from a figure. Makes it feel incomplete seeing them empty. Thats my personal opinion tho.

With the cost of these getting so high, this set May be one of my last. The Keaton head looks great!

Might as well just buy Batman and wait for ebay to make a rip off version of the cowl and sculpt.

I always hated partying out parts from a figure. Makes it feel incomplete seeing them empty. Thats my personal opinion tho.

:exactly:

Might as well just buy Batman and wait for ebay to make a rip off version of the cowl and sculpt.

My plan would be to do the same since I'm sure many will want the torn cowl and head scuplt, so it could very well wind up costing the same as to just buy the 2pk...

:exactly:

My plan would be to do the same since I'm sure many will want the torn cowl and head scuplt, so it could very well wind up costing the same as to just buy the 2pk...
Wouldn't be surprised to see them add a bit of BD to the face as well.

Batman_Returns424.jpg

I missed out on 89 batman so I am getting this regardless of the bad BW HS.

What good is a Tux Bruce good for really? How would anyone use it? HT will never make a MP in gown dress so it's pretty useless IMO. They should have done a Batcave Bruce. Also, the face plates look pretty similar to the 89 plates. And you can't get a torn cowl and Bruce head without buying the complete set.

Alrigtht, this is the set I wanted, who needs an '89 Bats? Lol

Wouldn't be surprised to see them add a bit of BD to the face as well.

Batman_Returns424.jpg

Then they would have to include 2 Bruce heads and there is only one and that comes only with the set.

Then they would have to include 2 Bruce heads and there is only one and that comes only with the set.
I meant those that will be up on eBay. They tend to alter them at times.

Still if Keaton sculpt is not improved I may just get Batman, and would be happy with that. It would be perfect though and much more worth years of waiting if they could 'liven up' Keaton sculpt. So far it's just Ok. In my opinion just needs a tiny little tweak. I would not say ace toyz is better than hot toys really, or vice versa, they both got their unique spot on features. I've just stumbled on following adaptation of ace toyz sculpt (I think this is done by mightyq) and it looks good :)

keaton.jpg

Back