1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm lazy, but I always just use a tiny flathead screwdriver (for watches/eye glasses) and then just kinda get underneath and force the broken bit back out the hole. Then it flies across the room and I have to track it down so my cat doesn't eat it.

I have four cats and this is the most accurate thing I?ve ever read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE to get another Chewie figure but pricing has gotten too rich for me.

I truly wish that HT would revisit the original release, with some tweaks, if possible.

I'm all for a revisited Chewy with added "Solo" accessories. My Alden Eirenreich Solo feels lonely.

To say that HT is done with "Solo" would be a vast understatement. My guess is that they wouldn't even recognize the title if you mentioned it.:lol

I really wish Hot Toys would put out an ESB Chewie. I held back on the previous attempts thinking Hot Toys would improve and get ESB right. If i would hav known how long it would take for hT to get OT characters out, I would have gotten the ANH version.

I really wish Hot Toys would put out an ESB Chewie. I held back on the previous attempts thinking Hot Toys would improve and get ESB right. If i would hav known how long it would take for hT to get OT characters out, I would have gotten the ANH version.

Yeah no joke. Thought for sure you could count on many Chewies and Hans by now.

Yeah no joke. Thought for sure you could count on many Chewies and Hans by now.

It clearly shows Hot Toys conservative approach. Any other company would scale up, get more people to cater for the growth they are seeing. Also for the added content which is clearly here and on the way.

Sure, they need to consider that many Star Wars fans will be interested in many or all of the shows/movies etc. so they cannot release tons of figures like low cost figure companies can. Collectors can only collect so much financially. And Hot Toys would definitely have relatively high minimum order amounts to break even.

In any case it can be very frustrating.

I still need to get a Chewie so I'll probably bite the ebay bullet and get one of these at some point. HT only seem to do Chewie when they pair him with Han and we all know we can kiss goodbye to ESB Han.

I still need to get a Chewie so I'll probably bite the ebay bullet and get one of these at some point. HT only seem to do Chewie when they pair him with Han and we all know we can kiss goodbye to ESB Han.

I'm in the same boat as Han, Chewie and C3-P0 are all holes in my Star Wars collection, especially as I'm only interested in the OT. I am hoping for improved versions of Han and Chewie, but if ESB 40th Anniversary didn't spawn them, what the heck will?

I'm in the same boat as Han, Chewie and C3-P0 are all holes in my Star Wars collection, especially as I'm only interested in the OT. I am hoping for improved versions of Han and Chewie, but if ESB 40th Anniversary didn't spawn them, what the heck will?

Maybe Iron Toys will release them covered in iron man gear.

Or maybe we will get lucky and a third party makes them.

Maybe Iron Toys will release them covered in iron man gear.

Or maybe we will get lucky and a third party makes them.

��
They've gone crazy with Iron Man figures, thats for sure. Crazy that the last two figures have been from Iron Man 2, one of the worse MCU movies.

It has one of the best end battles though..

iu

It has one of the best end battles though..

iu

That is true. I don't dislike IM2, but relative to other MCU movies it's perplexing, especially when the first Iron Man movie could do with reissues of Mk 1 and 3, or even better reissue (with improvements) Han and Chewie from ANH. Heck, they could have easily done a Chewie and C3-PO two pack (no new head sculpt required!) for ESB 40th.

That is true. I don't dislike IM2, but relative to other MCU movies it's perplexing, especially when the first Iron Man movie could do with reissues of Mk 1 and 3, or even better reissue (with improvements) Han and Chewie from ANH. Heck, they could have easily done a Chewie and C3-PO two pack (no new head sculpt required!) for ESB 40th.

Yep, seldom a release by Hot Toys without some head scratching of what were they thinking ?????

If it's one thing they like, it's to ride the hype. So perhaps they are simply waiting on a better opportunity to release a Mk1 etc (i.e a virtual Stark cameo ??)

But no idea. Maybe it just came down to Howard watching IM2 last weekend and said let's do a re-release :lol

Yep, seldom a release by Hot Toys without some head scratching of what were they thinking ?????

If it's one thing they like, it's to ride the hype. So perhaps they are simply waiting on a better opportunity to release a Mk1 etc (i.e a virtual Stark cameo ??)

But no idea. Maybe it just came down to Howard watching IM2 last weekend and said let's do a re-release :lol

I think it has to do with them reissuing Whiplash and the new Tony/Mk5 set too; who wouldn't want a War Machine from the movie too? Almost a re-do of the movie line.

I would just wait. We've all waited this long, HT is bound to make them within the next few years. Plus, the HT engineering has improved leaps and bounds. I really don't want to overspend on outdated figures.

Back