1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you think that would put you in the minority? They’ve only made two Chewbacca figures and it’s either this or the TFA abomination.

Not counting modding, there’s no majority/minority opinion with Hot Toys Chewies. You’re either right or you’re wrong. :lol
"TFA abomination" :LOL:

Why do you think that would put you in the minority? They’ve only made two Chewbacca figures and it’s either this or the TFA abomination.

Not counting modding, there’s no majority/minority opinion with Hot Toys Chewies. You’re either right or you’re wrong. :lol
This is true. So many things about this hobby are subjective, but the TFA Chewwie is just objectively bad.

Thanks ! I didn't realize we are also in the same state!
This is my attempt and bespin han until I can get ahold of a better sculpt .

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_191215109.jpg
    IMG_20220105_191215109.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 33
I wish I would have known about the Jinx sculpt when it was available. It really takes ANH Han to the next level. Great looking figures Ton Ton & Mandible!

Thanks Ton Ton.

I've got it too, but yours looks different to mine. Yours looks like he's about to speak; almost like he's been asked a question and is about to answer.

Man that Chewie looks great. :clap I guess just a different paint job on the Jnix and maybe the lighting in my first shot.
81FBEC4A-7D18-4C4E-8053-B8C6A285A0D8.jpeg

Has anyone had success in adjusting Chewie's eyes?
I read further back in this thread there was a tiny hole near bridge of nose that you can stick something into.

I wish that Hot Toys would revisit Chewie. I would buy at least two more.
Yeah such an awesome figure. I recently picked him up.
So impressed with the fur, it's very fine, easy to manage and style. This very fine hair is great for a small figure as it scales well.

Chewie always looks wrong on the upper lip because HT keeps making his “mustache” way too bushy. The actual hair above his lip on the mask does not look particularly thick, it’s just long. But HT keep making a pitch black surfaced head sculpt to put hair on, so they kind of have no choice. The actual mask has something like a caucasian face under all that hair. If they don't cram that area with as much hair as it will hold, it will look wrong in a different way. That’s my theory anyway.

Thanks choombaz!
That looks kinda like the FA Chewie but with diff bandolier.
Wow, so far nothings come close to the OT version.

@TheClient, maybe they should start adding in a tiny pair of scissors along with that tiny brush lol.

It wasn’t just for the teaser photos. They brought him to some of the same conventions in 2018 that we saw some of the other Solo prototypes.
4490FA1D-0F74-4CC9-A00C-1C765494DC01.jpeg

Back