1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested, my waitlist converted today, made my order on 30th of april.

first i thought its the Golden Age Cap that i would love to get but it was the light armor Thor.

made my order for the Golden Age Cap on 1st of may.

do you think it will convert also?

thanks,

Erwin

^^^ Little bit more limited figure Cap is, but there's a chance since it's still relatively early, so I'm gonna be optimistic for ya and say, HELL :yess:

Can't wait for this one. Really wish someone on these boards would sculpt a modern comics version of his helmet to fit over this sculpt. It'd be the perfect representation of Thor. If had a smidge of artistic talent, I'd give it a go.

^^^ I'm hoping it comes back in Thor 3, but I heard from someone here that the helmet would always fall off during action scenes so it was a hassle to deal with it. Hope they can find a way around that...

Can't wait for this one. Really wish someone on these boards would sculpt a modern comics version of his helmet to fit over this sculpt. It'd be the perfect representation of Thor. If had a smidge of artistic talent, I'd give it a go.

Maybe some cutting skills. Buy the helmet off eBay from the first release and shave of the head off this version to make the helmet fit.

So I've heard. The thing didn't have a chin strap like the Captain's so it would be loose and hard to run around with, given Thor's propensity for rage attacks.

Those are some terrible reasons lol. Pad it to keep it in place. I thought I read that it was too heavy for him. I guess that would lend to it moving about. Dremeling the head and using the 1st movie helmet isn't a terrible idea, but for whatever reason, that helmet just doesn't do it for me. I'll def give that a go in the meantime, though. May hafta commission one and hopefully get some interest in helping foot the bill lol.

^^^ :clap

Was just looking at the coming soon photo again, is it me or does it look like head sculpts on each are mirrored versions of each other, just the hair part that falls down to his shoulders...?

10382591_10152077138657344_7255332349004628902_o.jpg

Back