1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has to be. Only dynamic stands have a black bar. The rest are clear tubing.
I dunno it could be. When I firsf looked at it I thought the stand was more square in shape but looking closer I think that's the shadow on the box so maybe you guys are right.

I kind of am tempted by a Thor figure but don't know if I like this one or the fully armored one more.

^^^ Since I didn't have any of the previous armored ones, I pre-ordered that one, plus I thought it looked nicer in the proto shots on SSC. Looking at this new preview, for some reason, the sleeveless looks a lot better than in the earlier pics, and now I'm even thinking about getting on the waitlist and cancelling my armored Thor. I'm in the same boat, I don't know what to do. I'm trying to see if there will be pics of Thor in AoU so I can check out that suit in comparison to these.

I dunno it could be. When I firsf looked at it I thought the stand was more square in shape but looking closer I think that's the shadow on the box so maybe you guys are right.

I kind of am tempted by a Thor figure but don't know if I like this one or the fully armored one more.

Well you'll pay more than retail for this one now, since it's waitlisted and most likely SOLD OUT, but I would say there's not much difference in the two

I prefer my Thor sleeveless and I knew this one would be a real popular item so I jumped on the PO fast. I think when it gets into users' hands and people start posting pictures, a lot of people are going to be kicking themselves for not getting it.

^^^ I might just be one of them. Maybe I should hop on the waitlist just in case?

I saw a Thor statue in my local store once, I think it was this one, and I really liked this look. If Thor wears a helmet in AoU, I might just wait for that version. I just love that winged helmet. Adventures in Babysitting probably has a huge part to do with that, heh. That is probably unlikely though, but if this upcoming version has the articulation to kneel, I might just stick with the armored b/c I'll probably have him in a kneeling pose vs a flight pose.

901376-product-feature-740x448.jpg

I prefer my Thor sleeveless and I knew this one would be a real popular item so I jumped on the PO fast. I think when it gets into users' hands and people start posting pictures, a lot of people are going to be kicking themselves for not getting it.

Yeah I PO'd day 1, I hope your right because I'm really looking forward to adding this to my collection

I ordered this one right away. I love the look of the light armor.
Since I still have the first movie release I may part it out.

:slap
Well you'll pay more than retail for this one now, since it's waitlisted and most likely SOLD OUT, but I would say there's not much difference in the two
Haven't a lot of people been getting on the waitlist and having it convert though? I guess it wouldn't hurt me to at least hop on it and if I decide I'd rather get the armored I could always cancel this one.

:slap
Haven't a lot of people been getting on the waitlist and having it convert though? I guess it wouldn't hurt me to at least hop on it and if I decide I'd rather get the armored I could always cancel this one.

oh yeah you might have a pretty good chance of a conversion

Yeah thats my 2nd most anticipated figure, I really like the base and did also not get the Evil Superman figure so it doesnt bother me either. It's gonna be exciting to see what poses I can get with him
What's your 1st most anticipated figure?

Would the arms deteriorate and crack over time? I have some bad experience with those kinda arms or material. Or would museum poses be a safe route?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I believe the light asguardian has arms similar to hulks. There not the really soft rubber like king Leonidas. There actually using this method on the bodies now like DX13 or even The Mechanics Upper body.

^^^ I might just be one of them. Maybe I should hop on the waitlist just in case?

I saw a Thor statue in my local store once, I think it was this one, and I really liked this look. If Thor wears a helmet in AoU, I might just wait for that version. I just love that winged helmet. Adventures in Babysitting probably has a huge part to do with that, heh. That is probably unlikely though, but if this upcoming version has the articulation to kneel, I might just stick with the armored b/c I'll probably have him in a kneeling pose vs a flight pose.

901376-product-feature-740x448.jpg

My fave Thor artwork. Looks absolutely insane.
geja6abu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

YES! I now join the list of waitlist conversions. So happy it came through since I didn't realize how limited this one would be when he went up. Glad I am going to get him for retail after all. Now if only my Golden Age Cap can convert all will be right with the world. Gonna have to change my sig pic since I'll be dropping the regular Thor.

Back