Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only fan of the X-men: First Class movie and I hadn't got the time to go see the new Wolverine one but this figure actually looks amazing compared to the previous version. Might have to buy it :D

Liking what I'm seeing here.
I'm so happy Hot Toys is actually making this figure. :yess:

Now--the excruciatingly long wait.:(

Love that they did the black suit, this new sculpt is also the best Jackman they have done IMO.

Figure is going for 24,000 yen which is about $240 USD with a release date of June 2014.

So my bet is Sept 2014 for the actual release.

Cool! Last week I was tempted to buy the X3 version because it was at a bargain price at a toy convention. I'm glad I didn't buy it -- had a feeling HT will make another Wolvie, either from the recent movie or the Days of Future Past version. I hope they'll make another Ghost Rider.

Last edited:
I planned on skipping out on the Xmen last stand wolverine because I knew hot toys would be making this version, but I accidentally forgot to cancel my preorder so long story short I have the last stand figure. I didnt think I would want to own both, but seeing this figure now makes me happy I have the last stand version. This new figure comes with so much stuff that will be great to trade out with my current figure, and they look so different that I wouldnt mind posing them together. Oh yeah and I agree this is by far the best Jackman HS to date.

Some comparison shots of the older figure with this figure. I think I still like the older figure more overall. His outfit with jacket is more distinct and interesting looking. The boots, jeans, and belt are more fitting for the character. And I like the older wifebeater more. But the new sculpt looks to have a better Jackman likeness (ones in these pics of V1 Wolverine are actually not the final product, though). Maybe I'll pick that and the sword up and use them with my older figure.

RWqkshT.jpg

DJpmZvO.jpg

32jHH9p.jpg

5YlOkqo.jpg

Also, I modified the first post with working, linked pics.

Definite likeness in the head kinda bowed shots with the arched eyebrows - in other shots....hmm...notsomuch.

I'm feeling temptation.

Last edited:
Yeah, it still isn't perfect, but I think it's the best HT has done yet. I like it a lot more than the freaky expression and hair style on the X-Men 3 version.

Back