Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it my computer or what, I am unable to see the pics on the 1st page.
I can't either. Damn photobucket.

PD1380257282SOI.jpg

PD1380257279ACO.jpg

PD1380257286bOp.jpg

PD1380257291px9.jpg

PD1380257298p0C.jpg

PD1380257299vMA.jpg

PD1380257306430.jpg

PD1380257303ShW.jpg

PD13802572689zU.jpg

PD1380257272GfM.jpg

Great set but the sculpt is slightly off. I can see them tweaking it a bit before it comes out.

Might buy two. 1 with the black suit and 1 with his bone claws and white top.

PD13802573091Cr.jpg

1239812_10201444276022719_370291589_n.jpg

Last edited:
I really like this figure. I think with this and Zod Hot Toys are really being brave and going with more characterful expressions and now nailing them.

Have the previous two and will totally be getting this.
Ya know, because I need three Wolvies! :)

When I first saw the pictures on facebook, I was in awe. That is why I left other hobbies and kept buying 1/6 figures.

Well, I wasn't expecting this. I think it looks great. Great job on the head sculpt. Even though I'm getting the Last Stand version, this is going to be a must buy for me.

Great set but the sculpt is slightly off. I can see them tweaking it a bit before it comes out.

Might buy two. 1 with the black suit and 1 with his bone claws and white top.

PD13802573091Cr.jpg

1239812_10201444276022719_370291589_n.jpg

Is it just me, or does the suit a tad too bulky? I know he's wearing an outer coat, but shouldn't that be tailored better? Awesome that we get another way to display him with a tank top!

This is quite a badass set. I really wish Hot toys would build out the Xmen line. I would absolutely love a 1/6 Patrick Stewart Xavier and a Ian Mckellan Magneto.

The sculpt is off a touch but still looks really great. The eyes and forehead are dead on Jackman.

The costume is going to be tough to pull off and still have a versital figure. To get the fully suited look, they would have needed to go with a smaller body but then without the layers the body would be way too small. What we see I think is the best middle ground between the two extremes.

These are prototype pics yeah? Perhaps it'll become more refined as it nears release, sort of like what they did with Man of Steel Supes and the bulkiness? It already looks pretty good, but I can see what people are talking about.

The sculpt is off a touch but still looks really great. The eyes and forehead are dead on Jackman.

The costume is going to be tough to pull off and still have a versital figure. To get the fully suited look, they would have needed to go with a smaller body but then without the layers the body would be way too small. What we see I think is the best middle ground between the two extremes.

This is it exactly. :hi5:

This looks freakin' fantastic. Two sets of claws, two outfits, and the katana:panic: Thank God they put this out, I was really doubting it was going to come. Instant purchase.

Well, I haven't bought any Marvel figures from HT. But this one is a must buy. i liked this look for the character, and his accessories are perfect. So I guess I will be welcoming Logan to the group.

He actually looks horribly futzed in those promo shots.. Belt is on crooked etc :/

What a surprise!

It's a really good set, considering the previous 2 Wolverine sets were so light on accessories. But I think I'm going to pass. The suit look is not my favorite look for Logan, even though it's pretty cool. I might like it better once I've watched the movie. I'd rather have his regular civilian transient look. Hopefully we'll get another figure for DOFP.

I agree the sculpt looks a bit off in the mouth area. Maybe it's the pain job for the mustache that's throwing it off. But I think they'll fix it by the time it ships.

Back