Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely bought and now the big question is on the price....
HK VIP members can get him at $1330 HKD, about $172 USD.

Another guy in a suit HT figure.....but with claws. Pass for me. Should of used that concept suit.

am I the only one that feels the HS is off? I actually think the past 2 versions had a better Hugh Jackman HS than this. Just saw Prisoners yesterday so his face is still fresh in my mind. Great movie btw.

From the pics the eyes and nose look like the best Jackman likeness to date, mouth area is a little off though

For Origins and X Men,a standard TTM19 works.But he was massive in the last movie so they need to upgrade the body,he was alot bigger than that.

Waiting for preorder to come up. I'm thinking of getting a bootleg The Last Stand head and a muscular body to go with the tank top alternative costume. Should look pretty awesome.

The mouth and the lips need work and then his black pants tailoring looks off interms of a suit Coulson has a better looking suit. Its like every time they try to give any character some expression its throws the sculpt of a little I think if the kept the eyes the way the are and the mouth in a more neutral state it would have been better

Back