Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the head sculpt :( I think it's the lips...there's something about the face that just doesn't look right,IMO. However, it's the best looking Wolverine from HT. I might get this or I'll wait to see if they make one from DOFP.

I think this looks a great set.

My only concern is whether the black clothes will stain the body and arms, making the vest-look unusable unless you change the clothes on arrival.

On the other hand... I've been toying with the idea of '66 Batman and Robin. But two Wolverines might be a better proposition instead.

This shoul have been a DX. The sculpt looks pretty close but im sure it will be refined so its perfect. I wish they had added a 2nd sculpt and maybe a diorama base. No severed claw hands, either. Did they give him a custom muscle body? I dont there is current HT body which matched the way he looked on screen.

Definitly hope the make Silver Samurai

Wolverine in a suit is cool. The vest look doesn't do it for me and this begs for another head sculpt. The one they did is great, but Wolverine needs more than just an eyebrow raised look. I know they have other head sculpts with other models buy fit would be nice for one Wolverine rerelease to have the right combo of head sculpts.

I wish I owned the Origins version, because I don't like the X-3 suit, so this may be my only realistic option, even though I really didn't like "The Wolverine" at all.

This would be my first wolverine figure and tbh I am glad... Sucks that I didn't get the chance to have the 1st one but glad this is coming... The best Hugh Jackman hs to date but the body is a little skinny for me... He is a little beefier in the movie in my opinion...

The-wolverine.jpg

7882_10151634430217344_633660532_n.jpg

Finally a wolverine i want to pick up, didn't like X3 wolvie and missed origins. So Im jumping on this as soon as its up as i enjoyed the movie.

am I the only one that feels the HS is off? I actually think the past 2 versions had a better Hugh Jackman HS than this. Just saw Prisoners yesterday so his face is still fresh in my mind. Great movie btw.

Back