Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, I'm suddenly interested in unboxing my GR and putting him back on display!! Haha!!

One of the first HTs I got and he's still a great figure.

Received the Carve Art Ghost Rider set today. Put it on a narrow shoulder body with long ankle pegs:

30161958264_7ff10bb333_o.jpg

Quality is pretty good, but it took an age to get the zip fastened; and another age to get the forearm armour over the sleeves. I ended up dropping them into boiling water to make them pliable, and even then it was a fight - a combination of twisting and pushing the sleeves down inside with the back end of pair of tweezers.

With the custom Blade II:

30161955884_1a7233a736_o.jpg

And with some other friends:

30492670660_7749357739_o.jpg

(The shotgun is from the DX11 Joker).
You planning on getting a hell cycle for it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought about it but haven't decided yet.

There were no batteries included or instructions, so a quick Google of the original specified 3 x AG1. I tested it and it lights up fine. The only problem, which I believe is the same for the original, is that you can't get easy access to the switch when it's on the figure. So I removed the batteries.

Found a new place for him next to Jonah Hex, while recalling his early wild west namesake.

30706360161_408e0fd19f_o.jpg

The long ankle pegs make him his comic book 6' 2". (All the figures in that shot, apart from Ray Stevenson, have been adjusted to their correct scale heights).

GhostRider_western_1.jpg
Link to longer ankle pegs?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info Kuat. I also had problems with the switch on my original before I sold it. Not a big deal though. Good to know it lights up well.

Received the Carve Art Ghost Rider set today. Put it on a narrow shoulder body with long ankle pegs:

30161958264_7ff10bb333_o.jpg

Quality is pretty good, but it took an age to get the zip fastened; and another age to get the forearm armour over the sleeves. I ended up dropping them into boiling water to make them pliable, and even then it was a fight - a combination of twisting and pushing the sleeves down inside with the back end of pair of tweezers.

With the custom Blade II:

30161955884_1a7233a736_o.jpg

And with some other friends:

30492670660_7749357739_o.jpg

(The shotgun is from the DX11 Joker).

Got this set too this week, it looks great, but the skull really needs to be repainted and the clothing weathered. Ill be doing that as soon as i can.

What type of body is that? TTM19? And how did you all manage to install this weird neck on that body? o_O

How do the KOs compare to the original HT versions? I was planning to pick up a HT GR in the secondary in the next few months, but now I'm thinking of picking up the orange/yellow flame and blue flame (when released) plus the bikes, which would still come in for less. Now if someone would just make a good Hellboy, Abe Sapien and Davy Jones KO.

Last edited:
Back