Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! I can't believe I waited this long to get one...thankfully I got a great deal!

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3762.JPG

So I just noticed this super tiny socket...

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 6.49.31 AM.jpg

Have any solutions or fixes been found for attaching this tiny neck socket to the ball joint in a standard TrueType body?

I have bought all the original parts (except the body of course) to make my Ghost Rider, and now I've hit this road block.

I've been researching all over the place all week and can't find any info on this. I can't be the only one with this issue.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. :pray:

Thanks folks!

I sold mine a couple years ago.. Still hoping for hot toys to do a ghost rider 2 version.. :(

Just moved to a new place, packed everything in a rush so I lost my HT Ghost Rider instructions, does anyone know the battery type for head and bike? Thanks...

Just moved to a new place, packed everything in a rush so I lost my HT Ghost Rider instructions, does anyone know the battery type for head and bike? Thanks...

Had this a long time ago but iirc the bike was 3 AAA batteries...don't remember the head though...

Back