Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to spam, but Im selling my MMS 117 for pretty cheap. Gotta make some quick money so I need to sell it soon. PM me if anyone's interested.

Just got this today. I LOVE it, very cool. The sculpt is perfect to me and now I don't have to waste money on the DX with the dodgy looking face and the crap PERS system.

Very happy with it. :yess:

congrats:hi5: what did you pay for it if u don't mind me asking:monkey3

congrats:hi5: what did you pay for it if u don't mind me asking:monkey3

Thanks! Don't mind at all!

I paid $260 Australian, new in box from my local toy store. I think that's about $270 US.

We pay a little more here because generally , stuffs just expensive in Australia (like Electronics, etc etc).

I actually don't mind the higher prices because most of the time it allows me to pick up what I want. For example they still have some sold out figures there that are cheaper than Ebay like Private Billy Sole and Chris Redfield. So I guess what I loose on some I gain on others. Plus I can take them back.

I do get stuff from SS but shipping pushes things up to around the same or more anyway.

You Americans are very lucky!

Thats not a bad price concidering he was as high as 400+ at some point. He is still in my top five Hot Toys of all time, a great figure with really nothing to complain about. Post some pics if you get the chance, I never get bored of seeing this figure.

Thats not a bad price concidering he was as high as 400+ at some point. He is still in my top five Hot Toys of all time, a great figure with really nothing to complain about. Post some pics if you get the chance, I never get bored of seeing this figure.

Yep , he's instantly one of my favourites! The HS is even better than I thought which makes the DX version decision all the more bizarre.

I'll try to get some pics up :)

I'm just "playing" with it right now. Can't get those Terminator drums out of my head every time I pick him up :rotfl

I guess you guy's have seen him a million times now but a little more won't hurt. Such a cool figure.

Nice cleavage ! :p

Just put a paperclip (U shape) under the collar and it'll look a 100x better. ;)

Last edited:
BD Terminator WIP:

scaled.php

^What fiend said, I to would like to see this completed. Great job on the battle damaged head, it looks great!!!

Back