Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tamiya Harley decals were so old that they literally disintegrated when I soaked them, Luckily I took a scan of them before I tried to apply them :) And then I took hours cutting them out in photoshop:impatient: Just got them back from the printers and they look pretty sweet :yess: So I have some professionally printed 1/6 Harley repo decals for sale if anyone wants any. I also added some custom number plates (hottoys & screen accurate) I can't guarantee the number plates will fit non Tamiya harley's but I have two sizes for the screen accurate one so you may be ok with maybe a trim on the larger one:dunno
They are on white vinyl so you will need a steady hand to cut them out :wink1: I will prob add them in the sales section at some point but I think I only have 7 spare, As I need 2 for myself.
repomedium.jpg

Original decals shown on the left liver spots and all :thud::
originalmedium.jpg

I think I'm going to do them at £8 each inc free uk postage as I'll have to sandwich each sheet between two bits of good cardboard.
I would think at a guess about £10 to ship world wide, Not sure though. Anyone interested, Does the price sound fair ?

Last edited:
I'd like a set off you if they're going! Definitely would like me an accurate license plate. I'm across the water from you in Ireland.

Thanks for doing these. Looking forward to getting mine, mainly for the license plate but the other stuff might be useful to have.

Took my bike off the shelf to have a look - a lot of dust on it, I wonder should I leave it, kinda realistic in a way.

Hope to god I never drop it from a height, I can easily see any impact smashing this to pieces - thats the only problem with the Tamiya.

Unfortunately I've hit hard times and I need the money, so I gotta sell mine. I love it so it hurts really bad. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM.

Is the bag at toys2 the same one from the Coo Model set? It looks a little longer. (https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21079&cat=0&page=1)

And did they say they're getting the Thumper back in stock?

To answer your question more thoroughly I actually emailed toys2 about the M79 and they said that" it's out of stock and not even available at the distributor." So unless they make more we're stuck with the satanic rites of ebay or help from a fellow freak.

To answer your question more thoroughly I actually emailed toys2 about the M79 and they said that" it's out of stock and not even available at the distributor." So unless they make more we're stuck with the satanic rites of ebay or help from a fellow freak.

Wow. Thanks for checking up with them buddy. :hi5:

The funny part is when there were tons of them available I couldn't get hold of the bag. I was hoping to get everything (M79, M134 and the bag) together cause Int'l shipping costs a limb.

That wait has turned out to be a nightmare now! :gah:

(Any idea if the bag there is from the Coo model set?)

Wow. Thanks for checking up with them buddy. :hi5:

The funny part is when there were tons of them available I couldn't get hold of the bag. I was hoping to get everything (M79, M134 and the bag) together cause Int'l shipping costs a limb.

That wait has turned out to be a nightmare now! :gah:

(Any idea if the bag there is from the Coo model set?)

I don't think it is but I'll let you know how well it goes together with the M134, I picked it up. :lol
I should have just bought them together but I didn't so the M134 should be here in a day or two and the bag later this week. I hope this doesn't mean the price for the m79 will go through the roof. :slap

I don't think it is but I'll let you know how well it goes together with the M134, I picked it up. :lol
I should have just bought them together but I didn't so the M134 should be here in a day or two and the bag later this week. I hope this doesn't mean the price for the m79 will go through the roof. :slap

Too late. It's already sky rocketed. :monkey2

I've been searching every place possible for an M79 and it's no-where to be found (At a reasonable price of course).

Ebay has it going for like $40+ and that's just the thumper. No Bandolier, no grenades hell it doesn't even come with the box. All this from HK/SE Asia sellers who mail stuff in envelopes.:dunno

Back