Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am selling my Coomodel M79 if anybody is looking, it has the box and comes with some extras. I have included some Sideshow GI Joe Firefly hands and a 21st century M134. If anybody is looking for this check the for sale thread. Sorry for the shameless plug.

IMG_0055.jpg

ZYToys 1/6 scale gatling gun. You need to buy the duffle bag seperately though as it comes with a hard plastic backpack.

IMO after CooModel, InToyz has the most accurate version . Never heard of the ZYTOys Gatling gun. I'll check it out.

Dang those bike decals look nice. I wish I had the money to get a fatboy for my T2. I would love to alternate him between bike and cyberdyne mini army looks.
Isn't there a 1/6 fatboy corded phone ?, what do I need to look out for please ?.

And I missed out on highlanders sale. :(. So far I only have a custom (badly) painted up action man M79 and the grenade belt is impossible to find.

Yeah theres the 2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy telephone.

Its good. The core is a black docking port for the receiver with motorbike detail placed over it to mostly conceal it. I think its on the slightly too big side of things but not stupidly so.

Yeah theres the 2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy telephone.

Its good. The core is a black docking port for the receiver with motorbike detail placed over it to mostly conceal it. I think its on the slightly too big side of things but not stupidly so.

Thanks as always a-dev. Will have a look through the googles for some pics with uncle Bob on and go from there. Will be a good stop gap until I win the lottery and get a proper one for him.

A info search tells me its from King America and its 18cm high X 36 length. Sounds good so far.

I have pics of the one I bought with my HT/NECA combo T-800 on it somewhere on photobucket but they're buried deep. I'll see if I can find them after work. The other Harley people used was a Barbie one I think and if memory serves that one was apparently a little too small. I'd rather a little too big than too small personally.

I have the Barbie Harley that I was thinking about selling Cloud Warrior, Its a little smaller than the phone one but its metal and heavy, PM me if thats something you might be interested in.

Just came back from Toys2 and saw they have the CooModel gatling gun on their shelf still so must be on their website too. Not sure bout the grenade launcher though

really tied between getting the phone bike or the nade launcher and mini gun combo. Doing my best to be cheap and not spend to much .....

Would be my first vehicle though and I always wanted atleast 1 vehicle in the collection.

It doesn't surprize me at all. The stupid prices that the T2 T800 and it's parts are going for just goes to show how greedy everything to do with this figure is making everyone.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back