Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the hand was disassembled and destroyed! :D
there will be a new and hopefully more functional version of it.
that method worked once for the T1 BD head :)

Are you hinting that you are planning to remake the endo hand? If so thats very cool but quite a task, and how could it be more functional:dunno

Are you hinting that you are planning to remake the endo hand? If so thats very cool but quite a task, and how could it be more functional:dunno

I think about a thumb that´s more able to swivel?! maybe?!
Cause that´s what the normal version already looks like it could do, but it can´t and maybe the whole hand to swivel more in a realistic way?!
Just my 2 cents.
Good luck on that project though, P.
:thud:

oh no i just want to make the skin bigger to cover the metal completely if needed (using another dutch hand) and attach the palm to the endo-wrist base so that it would move a little like on the skeleton arm. the problem is that human 1/6 wrist is smaller than skeleton's. the fun is to solve that. the fault would be to spoil the parts trying.
and of course put a bloody cut to the palm like EndoSickness noticed :)
btw i just realised that it was not 800 palm. it was 1000. 800 "relaxed" would be even closer to the movie variant.
as for the turned out fingers... an 1/6 empty glove could be used for that (blood-painted and attached to the "flesh"). i thought about it. but it would be so disgusting that it don't want to :) maybe later. if the new "attached flesh" turns out good.

Last edited:
Thats a really cool idea using the 1/6 glove turned inside out and painted with blood. You are very creative and have come up with a custom idea that very few would have thought to do and even fewer would attept to try. Looking forward to see your results!!!

handflesh_02.jpg

handflesh_03.jpg

handflesh_04.jpg

handflesh_05.jpg

:clap wow, what a good idrea!

Terminator down:monkey2 This happened last night and he is one of my all time favorites. He fell from about 5' height which is about 30 feet in sixth scale. I'm so careful with my hot toys but I put him on the dresser and put a 1/6th indian motorcycle next to him and I went into the next room and the bike fell over knocking him off:slap any ideas on how to fix this or should I just wait til kaustic plastic come out with those super muscle bodys this march?

Try removing the screws (under the caps) and take the lower torso apart. Drill a tiny hole through the two broken pieces and find a tiny screw and put them together (maybe add some glue) and throw it back together. It may work.

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea, but I already sold off that T-800 and opened my replacement. Out of all the figures in my collection this is the one that I take out of the display cabinet the most, just to look at and repose and compare to other figures in my collection. I just never seem to get bored with him, just one of my all time favorites.

You are very creative and have come up with a custom idea that very few would have thought to do and even fewer would attept to try.
words like this are very pleasant of course )))
if you like something "few" you might like visiting this.

===

so... as the first skin variant was destroyed, here is the start for another.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

the best part is that this time it works...

fronthand.gif

sidehand.gif

that's what i meant by "more functional". previous version was just 4 cut pins put inside the palm (as seen here on the stand). now all the mechanism is safe and working.

the worst thing is that this time i cannot cut the rubber hand so cool that it fits all the edges. yet.

Last edited:
words like this are very pleasant of course )))
if you like something "few" you might like visiting this.

Wow:thud: that T1 custom is epic. I'm gonna start my police shootout custom in a few weeks, just waiting on some items to get started and have no idea where to find the glasses. As for the custom hand on the endo arm you really got some awesome skills, great job:clap

Both legs were busted I did glue 1 and starting to attach a screw in the other 1 .
very carefully drilled a pilot hole and attached small wood screw

Sent From My Sony Xperia Using EckoTalk

Back