Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man that's a brave custom there, ripping Dutch's Arm ...ouch!
But its worth the risk I guess.

So on a related topic , I am targetting for my 7th Uncle Bob figure 260$ - back in box with coo model minigun included.
But at the same time I've spoken with two resellers who keeps on talking about the ray of hope being we might see a BD T2 being issued sometimes this year, its really an itch that you can't scratch kinda situation, because so far its only rumors. But if it happens to be true and the Arnie HS turns out to be an improvement over this one, alot of us uncle Bob polygamis will be in an awkward spot so to speak. :)

I really hope that they do make a t2 battle damaged but I would be super pumped if they would remake the T-800 endoskeletion, with an awesome chrome finish. I would buy at least three of those!!!

and i decided that this third look looks very dull. it needed some accessories.
knife? no knife. it was already thrown away.
so i deciced to make this...

handflesh_02.jpg

handflesh_03.jpg

handflesh_04.jpg

handflesh_05.jpg

:)

now i need to put some glossy varnish on the blood, and it's finished. it can be used with full endoarm exposed (flesh being kept in another hand) - or it can be put on the endoarm without arm itself, like on these photos.

i just have to invent some easy way to change the hands.

p.s. it's Dutch skin, cut inside to have extra inside volume and flesh effect, and T2 palm, if somebody is interested.

Sick, SICK custom there, P.
You just pulled me back from a posting slump.
Extremly well accomplished, buddy.
Congrats.
:hi5:

I really hope that they do make a t2 battle damaged but I would be super pumped if they would remake the T-800 endoskeletion, with an awesome chrome finish. I would buy at least three of those!!!

i agree 1000 % on a new t-800 endo with chrome paint.:yess:

I was thinking about what new features they could include with the release of a new endo aside from just the chrome paint job that is a must. They could do a magnetic swap out chest plate for a battle damaged look and instead of just light up eyes that they could do the fade out lights off function it you get what i'm saying. Anyone else got any ideas?

I'm convinced if HT returns to this licence we will get a total new headsculpt to this as an answer to EB's T 800. It need updating very badly in this area. DX BD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I'm convinced if HT returns to this licence we will get a total new headsculpt to this as an answer to EB's T 800. It need updating very badly in this area. DX BD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I know alot of people are liking the new enterbay 1/4 scale head skulpt better that the hot toys 1/6 scale, and I'll admit the EB one is great. However I still love the hot toys one, they both have there own merit like the enterbay has a more movie accurate slimmer face but the HT one has a better hair skulpt and paint. Also the eyes on the EB one look sleepy and HT looks more determined. EB has better accessories but the HT does not have unmatching skin tones and I also like the body shape of the HT as the EB looks like it has a pot belly. This is just my opinion and I do prefer 1/6 but both are great pieces.

thanks people, glad that you liked it :)
yes i cut the dutch hand - because i never used the dutch figure, but i had several bodies used by old versions of my terminators.
here is the blood with the gloss on it and photos with flash. nothing will be redone more.

handflesh_06.jpg

handflesh_07.jpg

handflesh_08.jpg

handflesh_09.jpg

handflesh_10.jpg

it's very easy to do if anybody else wants to repeat. the easiest of all i did.

Last edited:
handflesh_06.jpg

As the Terminator upturns his skin to butchering the forearm, It's hard to me to imagine that the flesh of the hand is not upturned, nay torn when he has completely removed it.
So this first one is the best for me. You've got it! :rock:rock:rock

thanks people, glad that you liked it :)
yes i cut the dutch hand - because i never used the dutch figure, but i had several bodies used by old versions of my terminators.
here is the blood with the gloss on it and photos with flash. nothing will be redone more.

handflesh_06.jpg

handflesh_07.jpg

handflesh_08.jpg

handflesh_09.jpg

handflesh_10.jpg

it's very easy to do if anybody else wants to repeat. the easiest of all i did.

That's really amazing, man.
But I'd suggest, if I may...that you show the cut a little more, cause in the scene Arnold cuts right into the inner side of the hand, you know?!
But that's all, otherwise...perfekt custom, man.

I think the hand/arm should all be turned inside out like a glove.

Yeah, and I think thats what Baloo was saying aswell. Still though, it works for the initial arm-rip. I'm only just after noticing that P. has switch-out endo-arms - one of them without the endo hand so that the human arm fits over it.

the hand was disassembled and destroyed! :D
there will be a new and hopefully more functional version of it.
that method worked once for the T1 BD head :)

Back