Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The swirl engraving from his stone hand only runs up his arm and to the corner of his chest and shoulder. It's not visible with the coat on. Plus I was thinking about using the T-800's black t-shirt, which is also Hellboy screen accurate. The stone right hand is just a sleeve that would fit over the truetype arm. Then it would just be a matter of swapping heads, hands, pants, and shoes.
The only real problem I can see, is how to attach the tail without drilling a hole in the T-800's ass. Then again, I guess if you're going to paint the thing red, you might as well.

Last edited:
After years and years of waiting he's finally here. Came directly from Sideshow and one of the best HT figures of all time. Sculpt, attention to detail and accessories are awesome. Took a few pics of him without his shirt for all those that will be too scared to take it off and swap it. Dude is BUFF.

Congrats man, i cant wait for mine. Nice collection you got there in the background:)

The swirl engraving from his stone hand only runs up his arm and to the corner of his chest and shoulder. It's not visible with the coat on. Plus I was thinking about using the T-800's black t-shirt, which is also Hellboy screen accurate. The stone right hand is just a sleeve that would fit over the truetype arm. Then it would just be a matter of swapping heads, hands, pants, and shoes.
The only real problem I can see, is how to attach the tail without drilling a hole in the T-800's ass. Then again, I guess if you're going to paint the thing red, you might as well.

if you want to see the T-800's black t-shirt in hellboy , i have put it on mine.

t-800.jpg

love this pic. brilliant lightning. congrats :)

I want the t-1000 and BD t-800 in 2010 and i hope the t-1000 will include
the alternate head shown with sarah conor toy fair exclusive, i will fell very bad with a t-1000 without the eye shot hole head and i dont want to buy this expencive exclusive.

Hate to dissappoint, but I highly doubt the donut head will be with anything but the Sarah T-1000.

I do hope T2 line is wrapped within 2010, though 2011 is the 20th anniversary of T2 so it'd be appropriate to get something in 2011 from T2.

this would be a bad notice for all , t-1000 needs to be a very morphing figure.... donut head , helmet head , blade arms and metal arms add a PERS primary head and a mirror sunglasses and this will be perfect for me

Hate to dissappoint, but I highly doubt the donut head will be with anything but the Sarah T-1000.

I do hope T2 line is wrapped within 2010, though 2011 is the 20th anniversary of T2 so it'd be appropriate to get something in 2011 from T2.

I bet the DX T-800 and T-1000 are going to be out then...

Well, there's a good chance packing the donut head with Sarah like they are could be the only way of us getting that and all the T-1000 heads we could want for our figures, so while the donut will be more limited, at least it's made and available instead of never being done at all. Hot Toys probably figures the split head is more popular and saved that for regular release, plust the donut head is tied to Sarah in the steel mill so even though you can't use the donut head on Sarah, it at least has to do with the Sarah figure.

Well, there's a good chance packing the donut head with Sarah like they are could be the only way of us getting that and all the T-1000 heads we could want for our figures, so while the donut will be more limited, at least it's made and available instead of never being done at all. Hot Toys probably figures the split head is more popular and saved that for regular release, plust the donut head is tied to Sarah in the steel mill so even though you can't use the donut head on Sarah, it at least has to do with the Sarah figure.

i think you are right but i keep my hope on this :), about a DX t-800, i preffer a light eye head in standart figure than a PERS head on Arny that is the usually on DX figures and increases price.

Well if T-800 is made DX, doesn't mean it'd have to be PERS. Also, they could always do the semi-BD head as PERS, he had both eyes intact for that look. I'll be curious to see whether we get more than one other T-800, based on how HT's done things in the past, I'm expecting just a BD figure with the Cyberdyne weapons included, but I get a feeling they might do a Cyberdyne figure with semi-BD parts and then just do a full BD release, of course I only get that feeling because I've bought 2 of MMS117 figuring I'll need it to make a Cyberdyne T-800 and I expect HT to make that a dumb move on my part :lol

Back