Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G-Damn right, Barryo ................. back in those days there was no hope in seeing what we see today. Good times then and definite good times now. :yess::hi5:

The funny thing is, I always thought my custom(s) was the balls ............ most people here just nitpicked at how lame it was :lol

It was an awesome thread indeed.

:lol..............no matter how much the HT might put ours to shame, that ____ er isnt going anywhere. i made him ......he's mine for-ev........:lecture

Uncle Bob is here!

t800.jpg

Pretty damn happy with him. He feels a little light on accessories, but the sheer bulk of this figure makes up for that. He's certainly the most impressive Hot Toy I've gotten in a while. The body is most impressive, makes me wish they'd have used something more like this for Hellboy.

For those concerned, the t-shirt swap couldn't have been easier. The head popped off in my hands with almost no pressure, and the shirts both went on and off with ease. Make sure you are careful when positioning the head itself not to damage the rubber throat underneath. I could see that being a problem if folks aren't careful. Mine has a little too much gloss on his jaw, but that's only noticeable under heavy direct light. All and all, a great figure, I'm just feeling starved for a T-1000 and a Battle Damaged Arnie now. And let's not forget T1. Stupid Hot Toys.

with more & more in hand pics i'm seeing it makes me want a tech noir & police station t1 even more...........:banghead

i know HT can pull it off & both would sell like crack cakes.......:lecture

with more & more in hand pics i'm seeing it makes me want a tech noir & police station t1 even more...........:banghead

i know HT can pull it off & both would sell like crack cakes.......:lecture

If there were licensing problems with MGM/Orion or whoever owns Terminator Hot Toys could always go the route art asylum took with their minimates and call it T2 1984 Flashback picture Terminator or something.

82124_206261_2.jpg

They could take the same liberties with Kyle Reese from the deleted scene as well. If they can't do T1, then this would be the best option. It would suck not to get the Tech Noir version, but I could live with just the Police Station shootout T-800 if Hot Toys figures from the first film were impossible.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If there were licensing problems with MGM/Orion or whoever owns Terminator Hot Toys could always go the route art asylum took with their minimates and call it T2 1984 Flashback picture Terminator or something.

82124_206261_2.jpg

They could take the same liberties with Kyle Reese from the deleted scene as well. If they can't do T1, then this would be the best option. It would suck not to get the Tech Noir version, but I could live with just the Police Station shootout T-800 if Hot Toys figures from the first film were impossible.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yes..............if given a choice between tech noir & police station shoot ............give me shoot out or give me death...........:lecture

but hot damn i want both of them, totally different looking terminators...........yet the same..........HT (if you make them , i will buy......BOTH)..........:woo

Tech Noir would be fantastic because of how different and 80s it looks. Plus he'd actually have unspiked, unburned/frayed hair, eyebrows and both eyes!

Just for fun. I'd love to see a comp shot between this and his little NECA cousin in the same pose. Mine is packed away in storage.

Back