Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snakes pose is most legendary to the film so I can see most collectors doing the same. Myself included. There are so many cases when you see pics of an amazing piece and say wow that things looks damn good. I'd swear they literally shrunk the man and made him 12" tall.

There are so many cases when you see pics of an amazing piece and say wow that things looks damn good. I'd swear they literally shrunk the man and made him 12" tall.

Indeed. I might even venture to say this piece is the finest example of that to date.

Has the Hot Toys T1 been confirmed?

No, just strongly hinted, but no official word.

As for a T-800 pose, with the shades and black t-shirt, a pose like Snake's is pretty much ideal, but I find myself partial to the idea of a firing pose like NECA did.

41Nv6WCuQ8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

No, just strongly hinted, but no official word.

As for a T-800 pose, with the shades and black t-shirt, a pose like Snake's is pretty much ideal, but I find myself partial to the idea of a firing pose like NECA did.

41Nv6WCuQ8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Maulfan,
How strongly...Like this year comicon hinted..or still more of a maybe some long time away?

For starters I'm really liking the idea of what I'm calling 'Biker bar T-800' - straightforward standing pose with fist hands, no gun yet other than the pistol tucked in his trousers, from the moment Bad to to Bone starts playing. The face looks perfect for that scene IMO. So that means no sunglasses on that one either.

My other one will be the 'Dysons house endo-arm reveal' scene with a closed endoskeleton fist....and I will alternate between that and this - not my pic:

HTT800043.jpg

^I love that pose. I know its from the shortest of shots in the film but its one thing I don't otherwise have represented of all the looks/poses throughout all my neca T2 figures. I think I have literally everything else covered in some way.

Maulfan,
How strongly...Like this year comicon hinted..or still more of a maybe some long time away?

Very loose, like sometime in the future, but I'm sure they'll not touch T1 until everything they can and want to make from T2 has been exhausted, which means still at least 2 more figures to go probably.

Indeed. I might even venture to say this piece is the finest example of that to date.

Agreed. I'm sure most would agree with that too.

As for pose, I will definitely go with what Snake did with his and for my 2nd I will pose him with the endo hand opened out in front of Dyson.

Back