Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its actually got a Joker logo on it so .............. we're still at $1500. :yess:

Hehe these new smilies are kinda fun. :panic: :nana:

:lol

Would that not make it a prop and hence worth even more than a $1?
yeah what happened? Does the forum just change these randomly from time to time? :1-1::pfft::panic:

Last edited:
Watched Kindergarten Cop the first time today and got me pumped for this guy:rock

I can see myself wanting more Terminator stuff after this. :lol

Hopefully get some pics done later today. :D

100_5108.jpg

Awesome shot Brick! Can you tell us more about your lighting setup? LED? Cordless? What's the dealy-o?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JJRLoGYtkEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JJRLoGYtkEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

btw my blade sunglases are not leaving any marks so here is to hoping the recent glasses won't stain onto the HS

I actually downloaded an Arnie sound app for my phone today, perfect for times of boredom, classic lines in, quite a few good ones from K-Cop.

Sorry for all the quotes!

:lecture

As much as I want to find some uniquely awesome pose for mine, I'm almost positive that is how I'm going to display him.

I 'toyed' with a few poses, but this has to win...for now.

Snakes pose is most legendary to the film so I can see most collectors doing the same. Myself included. There are so many cases when you see pics of an amazing piece and say wow that things looks damn good. I'd swear they literally shrunk the man and made him 12" tall.

Indeed. I might even venture to say this piece is the finest example of that to date.

Have to agree with you both. This is the finest example of that I have ever seen or own. Like he has run out of the blu ray when I was wathing T2 and jumped onto my shelf. Masterpiece.

Hehe Snakes shelf will fetch around $1500 combined one day. Amazing pieces.

:lol Cheers bud.

Awesome shot Brick! Can you tell us more about your lighting setup? LED? Cordless? What's the dealy-o?

It is just a magnetic, battery powered 3x LED strip. NO idea what it is actually for. Perhaps for bicycles or a workshop environment perhaps? My ma got it for me a couple of Birthdays back. Works a treat for sticking under the hole in the Detolf.

Awesome! Please come soon...:pray:

BTW what Joker head is that Snake? It looks fantastic.

It is my custom Adam/Imaresqd1 laughing sculpt. :D

Cheers for the compliements guys. :rock

Got this just now from Goodshipped :/
I was hoping to have him as the centrepiece of my collection shelf when I through my party to celebrate my 30th birthday.

hi Anders~

Hope you are well ~

Oh yes the T-800 fast stock just released in HK hot toys physical store. This first slot only available at HK hot toys store (no discount / no wholesales). we (dealer) will recieve our bulk batch (wholesales order) in 2~3 weeks.

I will inform you when the bulk batch arrives.

Thx for patience and trust~
Leo

Awesome, dude and it´s not overcharged...not the slightest.
Just 4 masterpieces in one shelf, just great and pose is timeless.
I think I´ll pose mine a little more from the side, like originally when he´s coming outta the elevator.
But playin´around is natural though, huh?!

Awesome Pics, Mister Tamland.
;)
Keep it up^^

Back