Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are people buying as extras to complement the figure? Anything extra necessary?

New Brite 1/6 RC Harley Fatboy :rock

B000189Y94.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

What are people buying as extras to complement the figure? Anything extra necessary?

I was mulling over buying some Hot Toys SWAT military figures for the cyberdyne scene but someone bought them up at toys2 during my hesitation. So much for that idea. I'm thus buying nothing to compliment the figure.

Got my Sideshow 23 day notice aswell. Seems there won't be as long a delay between the Toys2 and SS shipments as there usually is.

This seems to be taking forever. I don't think I've ever seen such anticipation for a hot toys figure. It's gonna be a masterpiece.

Hi Guys.

Reading your Posts for about a half year now; great folks over here! :D

Just got my dispatch notice of my T800.. wohoo.. should be here in about 10 to 14 days...

From who, Spidey?

23 day or less :rock

T-800, come to me if you want to live.

So I don't get charged until day 23?

I'm shocked this is coming out before the exclusive Battle Damage Iron Man Mark 3.

*The ship/total costs do NOT include taxes, VAT, import fees or duties, which will be collected directly from international customers by the carrier. Ship/Total amount subject to change.

Have I to fork over money to the courier at my doorstep?...

Hi Guys.

Reading your Posts for about a half year now; great folks over here! :D

Just got my dispatch notice of my T800.. wohoo.. should be here in about 10 to 14 days...

Hows that? when the rest of us are 23 days.

Back