Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, it shipped on the 19th I think and arrived in UK on 20th if I remember correctly. Normally then a few days to get from mainland to me, but customs held it this time.

Hello , my t-800 arrives today , i have taken some pics , if someone wants any picture in particular pose , just ask for it

Not really, Between Toys2 and Sideshow, I find within about 2-4 weeks of HK release, it starts going out to overseas customers. It feels like forever waiting actually :lol

Going by the latest pics, I think I'll just use the HT black t-shirt, looks even better than the ones I have.

I might just have DC Direct distribution on the brain.... Still, seems VERY fast to me... Not that I'm complaining! :impatient:

Yeah, if you got TDK stuff through them, you'd get use to getting stuff long after the fanfare of the rest of the world, still not sure why that works out that way.

Not really, Between Toys2 and Sideshow, I find within about 2-4 weeks of HK release, it starts going out to overseas customers. It feels like forever waiting actually :lol

Dang nice pics Lord22. Toys2 needs to hurry up and ship both T-800 and Mech Suit Stark and SS BD IM. I have three figures released just waiting to be in stock to ship. The wait is a killer :thud:

Yeah, if you got TDK stuff through them, you'd get use to getting stuff long after the fanfare of the rest of the world, still not sure why that works out that way.

Just the DX Joker, but the wait for that figure was April (announcement) to December (in hand) for me... Being just a couple of weeks out for the T-800 seems too good to be true. :)

Back