Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Geil

P1020156.jpg

P1020160.jpg

Do you have to attach the gun holster to his leg wrapping again like the first Connor or were they nice enough this time to preattach it?

Great pics Geil

P1020156.jpg

Great idea! I just hate (ok hate might be a bit strong) that his face so neutral, not angry at all :( It would be so much more fun posing him if he had a stronger expression. JC is suppose to be full of rage and busting ppls balls on the set :google
PS Same goes for Marcus as well

Do you have to attach the gun holster to his leg wrapping again like the first Connor or were they nice enough this time to preattach it?

yes, afraid you have to....but its quite simple with a tweezer

to me, the trick is to get one end in and then slide the other end in...

Great idea! I just hate (ok hate might be a bit strong) that his face so neutral, not angry at all :( It would be so much more fun posing him if he had a stronger expression. JC is suppose to be full of rage and busting ppls balls on the set :google
PS Same goes for Marcus as well

yup....quite expression-less I agree..

Fantastic job Hot Toys.
Great way to wrap up the line.
Had to do the pre-scar set up and
"We've been fighting a long time" version.
Thanks for driving me nutty.

4jc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fantastic job Hot Toys.
Great way to wrap up the line.
Had to do the pre-scar set up and
"We've been fighting a long time" version.
Thanks for driving me nutty.

4jc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice setup! This reminds me of this other shot I have seen over at DX02 of 4 Batmen in one shot. Finally both remind me of Matrix with all the cloned agents standing and running around :D

I'd display all modes too, if I had the money and limited interests, but I collect a wide variety so anything getting multiples of the same character from the same movie in my collection has to have good reason. Getting just v1 and v2 Connor is a pretty big deal, if Marcus Wright had been 2 separate figures I'd probably just have gotten the blue coat clean look.

let me squeeze one last one in stealing the idea again :p
jcfb7.jpg

Niiiice. I am so copping that idea for my display when I get my hands on my FB Connor. I love these photo threads...well, when people actually put up photos instead of arguing or something. :D

Yeah I so want to post something like "Idiots think talking a lot = being right" but I am sure that person will not understand and talk even more :( so to celebrate that MF still has not received his JCFB yet
jcfb8.jpg

BTW Copying? haha I just copied the idea from someone here mentioning the idea :)

Nice set up Geil. I gotta wait 2-3 weeks to get V2 here in BC. But you're pics and others are getting me stoked!

I have V1, one of the best HT scupts to date.

another nice pose Geil...like the light effects

ebor, agree nice HS but not to forget the paintjob is great too. Put under a light and you appreciate the skin tone on V1.

I think HT purposely swap the gun so that one needs to get both figures :p unfortunately I am one of them. I swapped the gun...

Thanks

I wasn't sure at first if this was a good idea, I mean getting another one of the same sculpt but man, ones I had it it's like all the other HTs just took what they wanted and there wasn't anything left to part out :D

Back