Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great figure...

012-16.jpg

and this base is all kinds of awesome...

023-11.jpg

It is a cool base. I wish though that the T-600's eyes could light up and fade out. I'm sure it could be customised to do that but I wouldn't have the know how or ability.

Really do regret passing this guy up - I remember I picked up T1000 instead. Interestingly enough T1000 can still be acquired fairly easily at about retail and this guy is basically extinct.

well here in Mexico is most probably to find Connor than the mark 6 or 4, the others are more or less easy.

and besides the price for connor is cheaper than the mark.

The T4 John Connors are sort of difficult to pose I find. The sculpt of his boots has his toes upturned for some reason and I also find the forearms to be unnaturally long when the gloved hands are taken into account. Still the first Connor release remains a stunner even after all the time thats passed.

Really do regret passing this guy up - I remember I picked up T1000 instead. Interestingly enough T1000 can still be acquired fairly easily at about retail and this guy is basically extinct.

Hes out on the Bay all the time at around $300 MISB which is pretty average for a past HT release.

The T4 John Connors are sort of difficult to pose I find. The sculpt of his boots has his toes upturned for some reason and I also find the forearms to be unnaturally long when the gloved hands are taken into account. Still the first Connor release remains a stunner even after all the time thats passed.

He was my first Hottoy :yess: pulled me right in

Back