Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone who has this post a pic of what his backpack looks like on him from the back?

Cheers

I just bought one a few hours ago. :wave
Here you go:

$(KGrHqFHJCsE-nCC9g)KBPw8MTGuWQ~~60_14.JPG

*Edit: I noticed that the photo is very small, so I'll just give you the link to the already-closed eBay listing, and you can 'Enlarge' the photo here: https://www.ebay.ph/itm/170911501811?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ph%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm570%26_nkw%3D170911501811%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_1547wt_1051

By the way, does anyone know why this thread was moved to the "Statues, props, kits, etc." thread? Isn't this an action figure? :dunno

This guy's a keeper. Glad I picked him up, no matter how late in the game..

404054978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need help. How do you attach the holster?

Very carefully, use tweezers if you need to, put the two ends of the buckle clasp through two of the molle loops. Take your time and make sure you have the placement of the holster where you want it so you dont have to redo. I know this is a late reply but i just saw this question, hope this helped.

Necro thread, rise!!!

Just picked this up on the marketplace. Amazing figure. I have version 1 but this is such a great alternate look and the accessories of course are excellent. Sad to think we'll never see figures like this again below $300.00.

8716734404_06c4aa1d96_z.jpg

8716734310_99cb257f8a_z.jpg

Just scored the EX new on ebay for a decent price, I always preferred the Jacket version but this version still rocks, looking forward to it.

That and the T-600 Base is awesome, it really has an impressive load out of stuff, the 416 rifle, the back pack and grenade launcher an so on.

Yeah nice to hear there is still love for the TS figs,.The whole Salvation line of figs was very nice from HT, I was lucky enough to snag these bad boys a few years back.

DSCF0312_zpsv6xe1sc2.jpg

Nice collection, I picked them up at release, that was the beginning of my Hot Toys collection, but I passed on final battle at the time cause I preferred the first version and still do just because the outfit looks better to me, however FB Connor still looks badass so I'm looking forward to it

Back